Phase-III has begun...

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
Life has been to busy and I'm just now getting things closer to being done. Parts have been sitting in the garage for to long, months and months but hope to make it out to race again in September if everything goes as planned....

DSC_3683.jpg

DSC_3681.jpg

DSC_3737.jpg

DSC_3701.jpg

DSC_3754.jpg

DSC_3668.jpg

DynoTurbo93pump.jpg

DynoTurboC16.jpg

Next goal is 220mph+ but I've got to start over with license passes for ECTA rules. Hopefully the weather holds out and there is time to complete them all in one weekend... :beerchug:

Big THANK YOU to Rick Ivy at Rick's Custom Cycles and Richard Peppler at RCC Turbo's for all the help! :thumbsup:

Man, the bike is beautiful. My questions are...

What kind of exhaust is that?
What stage kit aRE YOU RUNNING?
and what setup did you go with to lower it?

And we all know that the 08 blue was the sexiest color/fastest color made :thumbsup::thumbsup:

bigjack7679 said:

And we all know that the 08 blue was the sexiest color/fastest color made :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you are looking for a lowering kit let me know. I have a Brock's triple tree and a set of his adjustable lowering links if your interested. I ended up cutting my forks and had to get a different set of dogbones because I got a shorter than oem shock.

Josh the bike looks awesome and can't wait to see what you can get out of her.

It's the full pipe option on the RCC kit.

Started out as a Stage-1 but with ECU editor, fuel rail/injectors it becomes a Stage-2 on Gen-II.

Then I upgraded to the Ultra Plenum and a few other goodies so you can call it a Stage-2.5 or Mini Ultra! :laugh:

Just Brock's links in the rear for now. Was strapped in the front but haven't decided what I want to do next since ECTA doesn't allow the strap...

Lookin good. Ricks custom cycles out of where?

Sorry....Garden City MI

*CLICK HERE-->* RICK's CUSTOM CYCLES *

He is one of RCC's recommended installers.. :thumbsup:

Josh the bike looks awesome and can't wait to see what you can get out of her.

Thanks Brandon!

Nice Job, Good Luck.

Thank you! :beerchug:

Sweet set up you have and knocking off some very nice numbers, hope you do well in Sept. We had quite a head wind coming at us in June.

I love the bike being that low. I slammed mine like that but could not ride it to many places with dragging things so I raised it back up. Great looking bike you have there and best of luck on your next run :thumbsup:

I seen the cover in your pics. Good luck at achieving your goals!!

Back