UFO's in the sunset

mr8ball

Registered
I took this pic today and was checking to see what your thoughts are. Pretty cool looking I think

DSC_0010.jpg

I'm thinking you didn't take it (at least not today) and that the camera that was used had a either a crappy lens or crappy operator.

Is it a pic on the wall with lights behind you reflecting off the glass?

Is it a pic on the wall with lights behind you reflecting off the glass?
Close Cap It's a pic of a painted pic I took in a restaurant tonight. No glass. The overhead lights are the spots but a crappy operator as well :laugh: Just playing around with the camera

what'd you take a pic of the TV with your lights on in the living room? nice! lol :bowdown:

and you can see a reflection of you wearing a blue shirt holding the camera. .. lolll :moon:

That is what happens when you are caught on horse back trespassing and the rancher has allot of jeeps and quads to catch you. Kinda looks like there is an OH SH!T factor in there :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what'd you take a pic of the TV with your lights on in the living room? nice! lol :bowdown:

and you can see a reflection of you wearing a blue shirt holding the camera. .. lolll :moon:
It was taken at a place Called Bulls. It's a western theme restaurant with all kinds of things like this hanging around on the walls. You must have some goood eyes. I cant even see me holding the camera more less the blue shirt I was waring. You sure you wasnt there? :laugh:

Back