It's That Time Again...

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Let's see your desktop! :thumbsup:

Desktop Screenshot.jpg

Desktop Screenshot.jpg

I am too technically ignorant to be able to snapshot my actual desktop but this is the pic that is my desktop :laugh: But Daniel, I would like to have your desktop because that pic is SICK!!!

Tally.jpg

Jay, press the print screen key, paste it into paint, save as jpg. Upload it and you are done. Here's mine.

Desktop.jpg

My desktop is a slide show but cannot post all the pics because there are many and some are kinda revealing of the female body

71810_MidOhioSat_Hayden.jpg

3girls-hayabusa2.jpg

Man, you guys got some cool pics!

Jay, shoot me an IM next time we're both logged in here and I'll transfer the file to you. :thumbsup:

My school/work Laaptop. I will get snaps of my laptop and desktop from home later.

Geoff Mayes at Road America on the Eric Buell Racing 1190. I wish I was half as cool as Eric or Geoff

6-22-2012 10-13-08 AM.jpg

6-22-2012 10-13-08 AM.jpg

These are the pictures I use as desktops during the school year so these young kids get a clue about the cost of the freedoms most take for ganted.

Beautiful-Memorial-Day-Wallpaper-1920x1080.jpgcnc_flag-topper.jpgFallen Marine.jpgAll gave some small.jpg

Beautiful-Memorial-Day-Wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

cnc_flag-topper.jpg

Fallen Marine.jpg

All gave some small.jpg

Hmmmm. Cool little key on your keyboard called " print screen " then paste it " ctrl + v " into paint or your program you choose.

Also using alt or ctrl you can copy just parts of da screen....

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

These are tools I use every day and hate having to go to the start menu

Not at home but I'll post the pic I have as desktop now.

Sir Adam in his last competition at the Isle of Cuba TT sidecar race. Placed fourth out of two entires :laugh:

CUBA2012259.jpg

Back