My New Bike!

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Bought a new, to me, bike today. 2009 GIXXER 1000. Friend of mine was selling it and gave me a deal I could not turn down. Now I know its not the BMW I have been lusting over the past few months, but I saved a LOT of cash, and this is more than I could ever push anyway. Sorry Keith( Skydiver ) maybe you need to sell the Harley and get the Beemer. If you do, I get a ride. LOL. Anyway, I hope to be inducted in the TEAM GIXXER Club and they can school me some. :D

2012 June Gixxer 002.jpg

2012 June Gixxer 003.jpg

2012 June Gixxer 004.jpg

2012 June Gixxer 005.jpg

While I am DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED that you did not get the Bimmer; I am glad you made such a good choice. That's a gorgeous bike and is going to be a BLAST on the track. Make sure you leave some room for the Team Gixxer sticker, and start prepping it now!

BTW, since you saved all that money, we should we expect you to show up at Barber?

Very Nice....uh "Track Bike"...now goto STT and buy some track time for BARBER sept 29/30 :-D

Had I fit on it I would have gotten it because that bike is same beautiful color or very close to my 97 Zx11.
Great looking bike. Enjoy.

Glad you finally got it! Bring it to Nightfall tomorrow, and let me take a look. :thumbsup:

Very Nice....uh "Track Bike"...now goto STT and buy some track time for BARBER October 20-21 :-D

Fixed that for you! We've got something riding on this. :laugh:

CONGRATS!!! See you on the track!

Back