My experience with buying Carrozzeria Rim's and a on site vender.

Dispute the charge on your card and be done with this!
If they are going to re finish that set of wheels, that is a joke! '

Dispute charges and go buy some OZ!!! Tell your credit card company the story. they hate to see their customers getting screwed!

Well in the past we have had problems with suppliers and the orgs power has come thru.
Some companies woke up and did right and others chose not. As the big red one states this has already gone past just posts as it pops up on google search. Let's see how valuable Cz thinks their reputation is to a worldwide forum.

I don't know Tim but I'm liking the Oz wheels a lot better.
Made in Italy and two pounds lighter than even a similar Marchesini wheel.

OZ Wheels Forged Aluminum Suzuki GSX1300R - Indysuperbikes

475d66a6.jpg

Looks nicer than BST to me.:whistle:

I have to agree with you Saiid! But I get the impression that's what Carrozzeria is going to do.... From chatting with Patrick when I called he mentioned stripping the color off, sand the nicks, and then re color them. I asked for another set to be sent, but then Patrick said all he wanted to see was the rims first. Eitherway I will wait this out and see what they do! I hope they come through, but I expect to get screwed.:banghead:

This email I got didnt help my gut feeling:

Tim:

I did call them, and they said that they will be shooting for a week
turnaround once they get the wheels. They should receive them on Monday,
and will get started as soon as they arrive.
Thanks!

Nick Bevins
McCoy Motorsports Inc
559 North Mayo Trail
Pikeville, KY 41501
Phone: 606-432-1556
Fax:: 606-437-0083

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:41 PM
To: Nick Bevins
Subject: Cz wheels for Tim Devlin (Any Reponse from CZ?)

Nick:

I figured I would email you today and ask if Carrozzeria responded back to
you. I was wondering what their plan of action was. Are they sending
another set in Satin Black? Or are they waiting for the Ti Grey Rims to
show up, to strip them, sand down nicks, and change the color? Which would
yield a longer turn around time I am guessing. Patrick wouldnt answer
these questions when I asked him. I am not trying to make this any harder
then it has been. I was hoping for a time table or plan of action as a
rough guide line to when to expect the rims again. Again appreciate all
that you have done so far!

Thank you!

Tim

Get started on what, stripping and sanding them? Then re color them and send them back? Not what I asked for or wanted! But I give it a chance and hope to follow up with Nick on Monday and see what Patrick has to say.???
If it was me I'd tell them either a new set in satin black or a refund.........if they fudge at all tell them next step is contacting your cc company. That might get them to do the right thing. For your sake tho don't drag it out, if CZ is going to jerk your chain force them to show their true colors....good or bad.....to everbody who ever reads this thread.

Trouble is he paid Tobefast.com not CZ, so if anyone gets the shaft it'll be tobefast who has done nothing but be as helpful as possible.

Trouble is he paid Tobefast.com not CZ, so if anyone gets the shaft it'll be tobefast who has done nothing but be as helpful as possible.

no. who do you think paid CZ? tobefast so CZ will ultimately get the screws.

Any update? The amount of time they are taking to make you happy is absurd.
You should already be out riding on a new set of shiny black wheels!

Yes TOBEFAST.com (Vender) gets the shaft... As I am too(Customer), because of CZ's poor customer service!

Think about that one.... I didnt get what I ordered! Wrong Color! Then damage that was colored over! Time waiting for the product that came in wrong! Then all the time talking to Nick, who then has to talk to CZ. I tried talking to CZ. Now CZ doesnt want to deal with me, and pushed it on to Nick to deal with me (per email message sent to Nick.) . Now CZ is stripping the rim's of there color, sanded the nicks out, and re-coating with Satin black. So now I am getting refurbished rims for the new rim price!:banghead:(Which is what I was afraid of per emails I posted here.) I had a talk with Nick about this, and he will see what he can do! I dont have any emails from him today about that yet..... Then you got to add in the time I got the rims, to when I had to ship them back to CZ, to when I get back to me.... a refurbished set or new ones. So who got screwed...? We both did so far! TobeFast.com and I the customer. :banghead:

But Nick has done his best to help me out so far, and I am :bowdown: greatful for the help on his end. I will do business with his company in the future!:thumbsup:

Yes TOBEFAST.com (Vender) gets the shaft... As I am too(Customer), because of CZ's poor customer service!

Think about that one.... I didnt get what I ordered! Wrong Color! Then damage that was colored over! Time waiting for the product that came in wrong! Then all time time talking to Nick, who then has to talk to CZ. I tried talking to CZ. Now CZ doesnt want to deal with me, and pushed it on to Nick to deal with me per Email. Now CZ is stripping the rim's of there color, sanded the nicks out, and re-coating with Satin black. So now I am getting refurbished rims for the new rim price!:banghead:(Which is what I was a fraid of per emails I posted here.) I had a talk with Nick about this and he will see what he can do! I dont have any emails of today about that yet..... Then you got to add in time from time I got the rims to when I shipped back to when I get them. Who Got screwed... TobeFast.com and I the customer. :banghead:

But Nick has done his best to help me out so far, and I am :bowdown: greatful for the help on his end. I will do business with his company in the future!

Tim, has anyone shared this thread with CZ yet? We are on page 4 of a thread of people who will never buy CZ wheels when they are in the market because of your experience. I cannot believe thay will not just provide you with exactly what you ordered which is BRAND NEW rims. I personally would not accept anything but exactly what I ordeedr. If they won't give you that, then I would get my money back and dust off my hands.

Sorry for your troubles buddy.

Sorry to be azz here, but Tim you do not have to accept the wheels, they are not what you ordered!
As i showed in my pics, i had several pair of the wheels at my house and they made it right!
At this point this is BS, and i would be not a happy camper!
Yes Tobefast is stuck in the middle, but they are selling CZ's product, if the product is not correct, the problem needs to be addressed!

Think about that one.... I didnt get what I ordered! Wrong Color! Then damage that was colored over! Time waiting for the product that came in wrong! Then all time time talking to Nick, who then has to talk to CZ. I tried talking to CZ. Now CZ doesnt want to deal with me, and pushed it on to Nick to deal with me per Email. Now CZ is stripping the rim's of there color, sanded the nicks out, and re-coating with Satin black. So now I am getting refurbished rims for the new rim price!:banghead:(Which is what I was a fraid of per emails I posted here.) I had a talk with Nick about this and he will see what he can do! I dont have any emails of today about that yet..... Then you got to add in time from time I got the rims to when I shipped back to when I get them. Who Got screwed... TobeFast.com and I the customer. :banghead:

But Nick has done his best to help me out so far, and I am :bowdown: greatful for the help on his end. I will do business with his company in the future!

Tim, has anyone shared this thread with CZ yet? We are on page 4 of a thread of people who will never buy CZ wheels when they are in the market because of your experience. I cannot believe thay will not just provide you with exactly what you ordered which is BRAND NEW rims. I personally would not accept anything but exactly what I ordeedr. If they won't give you that, then I would get my money back and dust off my hands.

Sorry for your troubles buddy.

I already told Nick yesterday on the phone that I am very unhappy and ready to just cancel my order, but he said to wait and he will see what he can do.... Discount or New rims.... didnt say either, but I am waiting on NIck's response and that will determine what I do from there!

Nicks email to me:

Got the pictures, but they are tiny,
> like thumbnails. Any chance you can
> send them over a little bigger? Also, CZ said that the color swap
> wouldn't be a problem. At least, that's the way I understood it. I am
> getting the details right now, and if you could send some bigger pics
> that would be great.
> Thanks!
>
> Nick Bevins

Me sending better pictures to Nick to show nicks and wrong color:
Nick:

Larger pictures of the rims etc! Hope this is better!

Email from Nick to Me:

Perfect!

Nick Bevins

From Cz to Nick:
Hi Nick,

The customer called direct this morning - I explained he bought the wheel
from you so all contact and questions go through you. He also said he need
a RMA and a shipping label - please work that out with him. All I need is the
wheels here so I can get started on resolving this.

Thanks-

From Cz to Nick:

Hi Nick,
I received the wheels Monday evening and got them over to the anodizer
yesterday. The nick in the wheel is small and do not think it would be <<<<<<<<< Really! :banghead::banghead:
seen
after the tire was mounted but it was there and the rims are new so I will
have it removed and re-anodized in black asap.
Thanks-

From Nick to Me:

Tim

Looks like the wheels are at the anodizer right now, so they are moving
along. No exact date, but it shouldn't be too long.
Thanks!

Nick Bevins

Man, there is a time to say I guess CZ's weren't in my future and just demand your money back! There is nothing they can say about that because you could return a perfect set of wheels if they are not what you wanted.

Now if it was me, I would be looking for a discount for my trouble. Truth is a re-finished set of wheels that hasn't ever been run is still new. So it comes down to this: If you won't ever be happy with the refinished wheels then you need to cut the deal and ask for a refund. If you really want these wheels, get a discount for your trouble and be done with it (assuming they get the finish right this time).

The longer this goes on the worse it gets for you as far as options. CZ knows the longer you let this go the more you want those wheels above all others. They also know this is a messy sale but if they get it right and you put them on and they look great this will all have a happy ending. So I think you need to either terminate the sale right away or just be patient an wait for them to get it right.

From Nick to Me:

Tim

Looks like the wheels are at the anodizer right now, so they are moving
along. No exact date, but it shouldn't be too long.
Thanks!

Nick Bevins

I personally think that is totally unacceptable. CZ did NOTHING right in providing you with what you ordered in the first place and now they are also not doing anything right to fix it.... Dang shame :down:

Tim, I've dealt with Tobefast before, and they are good people. That said, I would CANCEL that order! Instead of getting the new wheels that you ordered and paid for, you are getting refurbs in the wrong color. And at the price of a perfect and new set, no less.

That is unacceptable.

Riddle me this... If they are sanding out the damage to the rim, but not replacing material, that must mean that the rim will no longer be perfectly round. That is, unless they are sanding all the way around the rim, in which case the rim will come back slightly smaller than spec. Is that about right?

There is no flipping way I would take them!

Honestly, as much as I like Tobefast and appreciate that they are trying to take care of you, you should be on the phone with your credit card company to dispute the charge.

Remove yourself from the situation and let it be settled between Tobefast and CZ who can afford the screw-up whichever way it goes.

It sucks all the way around, but it is not your place to take the brunt of it.

Good luck, buddy.

Man, there is a time to say I guess CZ's weren't in my future and just demand your money back! There is nothing they can say about that because you could return a perfect set of wheels if they are not what you wanted.

Now if it was me, I would be looking for a discount for my trouble. *(That is what I discussed with Nick, but waiting for an answer!)* Truth is a re-finished set of wheels that hasn't ever been run is still new. *(Not if there is damage to them and you have to sand it out!)* So it comes down to this: If you won't ever be happy with the refinished wheels then you need to cut the deal and ask for a refund. If you really want these wheels, get a discount for your trouble and be done with it (assuming they get the finish right this time). *(Waiting the Discount, if not acceptable, I am DONE!)*

The longer this goes on the worse it gets for you as far as options. CZ knows the longer you let this go the more you want those wheels above all others. They also know this is a messy sale but if they get it right and you put them on and they look great this will all have a happy ending. So I think you need to either terminate the sale right away or just be patient an wait for them to get it right.

I responded above in side your quote!

Back