Baseline Stock vs Akrapovik Full System 2012

5hp more than mine but torque figs are almost identical.
My baseline dyno runs were done with muzzy slip ons though and I've heard that sometimes slip ons actually hurt hp wise?

Did a nice ride around Lake Okeechobee this morning then tookl stock exhaust off waiting for the Akra to get here on Tuesday. Was a PIA getting the Allen head socket on some of the header bolts, thanks to Busa Blance video the fairing came off pretty easy this time. Noticed I was missing one push pin on the front of the fairing, planning to get some new ones to replace the used ones. What are teh fastener sizes I need to order?

Damn I wish you did these on the same day with similar weather and near identical engine temps. I've seen a few HP difference even on the same bike same day, just from a warmed up motor or a cooled down air temp/humidity.

Well the Exhaust is on and ready to get tuned, had to wait an extra day for BMC filter to arrive, looking at it I think the K&N would have been just as good. Will post pics in a little while and the tune after its done.

Dammit I didnt see a diff on the site of the place I ordered from, I got the standard. Now I have to find a local place with a race filter. Any suggestions?

There has been a lot of opinions on tbe topic of air filters. Some say KN some say BMC and others have stated no change in hp from oem and aftermarket. I personally wouldnt run the race filter on the street due to less protection. Its just my opinion tk have better protection then to gain and even if its true. 0028 of a horsepower with the race version.

Some pics

DSCN1265.JPG

DSCN1266.JPG

DSCN1267.JPG

DSCN1268.JPG

DSCN1269.JPG

DSCN1270.JPG

DSCN1271.JPG

Still looking for your results but baseline to header is out the window at this point.

As soon as tuner has slot you will see the results, I cant wait either. The quality of this exhaust is amazing. fitment is great I have a feeling the numbers will be in the same class as fitment and looks.

I don't understand the baseline to header?

Looks great. If it works out that tune doesn't happen till weekend let me know.
I may be able to ride down there and meet up.

Back