I got some bad news!!

I gotta call my ins agent today I'm sure they will pay and then go after the suspects for reimbursement. Lol i knew they would wreck it. My bike is setup on GP shift sobi suspect they started out in second then shifted in to first and it over revved the bike and locked up the rear wheel and they wrecked. I'm sure the trans is ****ed, hopefully the motor is fine. Lol I have enough body panels in the shed to build another bike.

Lol it would have been funny if I had the bottle on there and they hit the switch and Darwin would have got their ass.

glad to hear your bike is found hopefully its not as bad and you're able to rebuild it from the extra panels you have. GL.

There was a thread on here for a cheap tracking device that used a track phone hidden on the bike with the GPS activated. Sorry to hear.

Sorry man. I just replace my stolen white 09 with a new black 2012. State Farm was VERY good to me.

That sucks. Even getting it back will feel like a raped girlfriend returning.
Hope it's not too bad off. Have you seen it yet?

Hey look at the bright side. At least when you get it back or a new one it will be reason for another photo shoot with that hot model you had on there last time. :whistle:

I got the bike back in the drive way and here are pics, There is alot!!

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Glad you got it back! GL with rebuild. Looking forward to seeing progress.

Did they actually get it running?
They sure did a job on it.
Grand theft should be good for at least 5 years for them.

Do you know how they found it? By chance?

I highly doubt they got it running, and they sure did an awesome job on her. Grand theft is just 1of the many charges they will get

Wow!! Glad you got her back. But, that sucks. It looks like they got mad 'cause they couldn't started and started beating on it.!!!

see if you can get it totalled and buy it back!

That's what I'm gonna do. They damaged the fork tubes cuz the front is sagging down like it lowered but it stock height. Do I'm gonna upgrade to gen 2 forks and brakes. There is enough damage to total it out.

Back