Any ideas?

evoboarder

Registered
Hey everyone,

I just picked up my brand new 2008 Hayabusa (has 2000 miles on it) and was looking for some suggestions on making it a little bit better for long distance riding. The bike is completely stock, so i need some ideas! I ABSOLUTELY love the bike though.

Hey everyone,

I just picked up my brand new 2008 Hayabusa (has 2000 miles on it) and was looking for some suggestions on making it a little bit better for long distance riding. The bike is completely stock, so i need some ideas! I ABSOLUTELY love the bike though.

Cruise Control
GPS
HID's
Ventura Luggage
Bagster Tank Bag
Trunk Mod

I could go on and on.. Welcome.. Glad you got your busa... The important thing about an 08 though, WHAT COLOR?

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: They actually come from the factory ready for a long days ride. Enjoy and be careful, especially if it's black :whistle:

How comfortable is the bike for you?
Would you feel better with a different seat, or rider peg or handlebar position?
There are several options for all three.
Welcome to the org.

Try this:

PashnitBikeBuild: Modding the NEW Pashnit Hayabusa - Pashnit Motorcycle Forum

And this....

Suzuki Hayabusa Mods Modifications- World's Fastest Motorcycle | Pashnit

Just some ideas for you. I figure I'm half done out of about 70 things I want to change. I ordered a Ventura Rack today to try that out.

DSC01039.jpg

DSC04043.jpg

DSC04106.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

DSC04043.jpg

DSC04106.jpg

just click over to Pashnit's site. you could spend more than you did on the bike farlkeling it out. :thumbs:

:welcome: to the org!

Check out the touring section here too, there is some pretty good info in there. But most has been listed already.

I have Helibars, Buell pegs, Corbin seat, throttlemeister, and Puig Double Bubble. Just did 1100 miles last weekend, no pain (and I'm old and fat).. :beerchug:

You would be much more comfy if you just post some pics of the bike..... It makes us all relax...

Welcome to the org...

Seat, Seat, Seat... oh yeah!! SEAT!!!! hahahahaha I rode a few thousand miles a few weeks ago and I completely regret not having a throttlemeister, SEAT, and a better sound system in my helmet!! And a modular helment for those times I had to stop on the interstate! Buell Pegs are nice but I am a Giant so my feet hit the pipes and everything else! Welcome to the madness though great board round here

Back