Just bought a Busa

pharmer81

Registered
I've owned several bikes. I currently own an 04 Yamaha Warrior and an 06 Buell XB12SS. One of my previous bikes was a Bandit 1200 that I really miss. I've been wanting a Busa for quite a while and finally found a good deal on a nice one to add to my collection. It's an 06 one-owner bike with modified stock cans, electronic clutchless shifter, PC3, lowered, and a few other odds and ends. It has 10k miles and is mint, so I'm pretty excited. It dynoed at 152rwhp. What excites me the most is that it is a one-owner bike that appears to have been really well cared for, and the owner's wife manages a motorcycle dealership, so all service and maintenance has been done there. I would have been happy with it without the mods, but the mods are nice mods to have. I pick it up this week and can't wait to start riding it.

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Last edited:
Cool bike. I just just joined this forum and I'm not clear how to post question to the forum. I was wondering if you can help? I just bought an 04 busa and I was trying to figure out how to get the manual also.

Thanks

Back