• Slip on

Votes: 197 21.3%
  • Slip on (Down from a full system)

Votes: 19 2.1%
  • Full System

Votes: 411 44.5%
  • Full System (Up from a Slip on)

Votes: 44 4.8%
  • Full System (But would like to go back to stock/Slip on)

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Slip on (But would like to go back to Stock/Full system)

Votes: 26 2.8%

• Total voters
I bought my Busa with only 575 miles on it, and had the Two Brothers slip ons installed before I picked her up.

The price was so nice, I got a Shoei helmet basically for free! It sounds really good to me, a little deeper tan my buddies Scorpion slip ons and I personally like the carbon fiber weave on the pipes.

Last night my son and I installed the Juice Box pro and K&N filter and it sounds pretty wicked and the throttle response is crazy!

Rolling today so I'll let you guys know how it feels.

I have to agree with you! Here in Vegas with so many people texting (now that it's illegal it's worse! Cause they look down instead of up to text! :banghead:) the only thing that wakes them up to know that I'm there is my pipes.

They look up are pissed that I broke their concentration, on texting (not that driving an SUV while guzzling Starbucks, and beating the kids in the back seat were really that important.)

For years I would not have really needed a louder than stock system, but the bennies out way the cons by far for me.

Stopped me from being hit by Super Soccer Mom just 4 days ago.:please:

Here is mine. Custom megaphone exhaust. DADOFTHREE, how did you imbed the video like this. I can only manage to post the link.
Exhaust Video.avi - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just installed my Yosh RS-3 Ti Muffler/SS Dual Slip-Ons last night. I wanted to go with a slip on because I didn't want to mess with a fuel management system. I purchased the slip ons sooner than expected due to Yoshimura clearancing these out at an unbeatable price. :beerchug:

Im running ebay megaphone pipes welded on to the stock header. I did it for the loudness with these non drivers in my city. Its a bit to loud for the average persons ears, but at least people can hear me now lol. I eventually plan to switch to Brocks alien head.

Full Tsukigi on 08', but had two brothers slip on's on 06 LE. Two brothers sounded great but Tsukigi wins my vote hands down. It was a tight fit on the Tsukigi Full Exhaust.

14345_102802276409344_100000387174599_73200_8049552_n.jpg

14345_102802286409343_100000387174599_73203_8302220_n.jpg

Seems like alot of people that just want to be seen and heard are running the voodoo slips and those wanting the power and performance are running Brocks. I prefer the latter :thumbsup:

Full Muzzy SS system with cut down can. Sounds good and seems to perform well but I will be going with a Brocks AH before long.

100_1465.jpg

Brocks/Hindle Streetmegaphone. Awesome sound. Lost 22lbs. Now if I can just get a map for her that would be great. Bought from Lang Hindle here in Canada. Brocks will not support me when I called.

vigor blue, since you did not purchase from Brock's or a Brock's Performance dealer, we didn't ship the system and have no idea what you have on your bike. For liability reasons, my staff is simply following the rules, so that our map support program doesn't send you a map that could potentially harm your engine. *** BUT*** Lang Hindle and I have had an agreement for years; all he has to do is tell me your name and what he sold you, and I will add your name/product to our system for instant approval. Once entered, my staff will be informed enough to to treat you as if you purchased directly (Map Support/Private Owner Forum Access/Unlimited Free Tech Support - The Works!). I have done this many times for him - I'm not sure why he hasn't asked?

Brock
Brocks Performance

Back