Sold my Busa

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
I bought a 2012 Honda. Rubicon that is. Will pick it up next week after all my parts are installed. I got all the skid plates and the honda winch. I had a couple of very close calls recently on the Busa " girl texting almost took me out" and a " no look" lane change almost got me, all within one ride. Just thought it was time to "take a little time off" the street. Most likely will get a cruiser for my next scoot. It has been fun and Im glad I found this site. Safe motoring to all my Busa brothers and sisters.

I phone pics 2009-2011 134.jpg

Be careful Drew, glad she sold for you. I still remember our very first Eureka ride when we met in Clarksville AR for lunch. Remember, we only had a few bikes. You, Mike, Dennis, Semi, me, and PBghost.

Do not become a stranger around here! Post up pics of your new toy when you get it please!!

Sent from Space via Forum Runner

Be careful Drew, glad she sold for you. I still remember our very first Eureka ride when we met in Clarksville AR for lunch. Remember, we only had a few bikes. You, Mike, Dennis, Semi, me, and PBghost.
Great ride ! Not too many folks around here to ride with. Im always protecting my CDL, "riding too slow" for most folks !

Back