The Suzuki "S" Sticker on the tank

masterblaster

Registered
The emblem corners keep catching the diaper I use to wipe down the bike, thinking about removing the emblem, has anyone done this?

First thing I pulled off my 09'

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

Yes, 100% cotton Gerber diaper, as good or better than any microfiber at a fraction of the cost, learned this in the Army from Drill Sgt 31 years ago. Great for polishing brass, boots, anything, including Harleys, and Busa's. Can get a 6 pack at Target for $20 or so. Thanks for the input gents, I will remove and throw away.

Did you say diaper ?

Think i'm gonna pull mine off also,never did care for the look of it and polishing cloth always gets caught on it.Is a hair drier enough to soften the adhesive(like i used on all the stickers)?

Hair dryer is a good idea and I've heard of guys using dental floss or fish line to work carefully under it and remove them without damage. I think about it all the time, but they remain after four years :laugh:

Well that was easy enough,way less hassle than all those damned stickers(used dental floss to get 'em started and then peeled off/a little adhesive remover for the leftover adhesive).:thumbsup:

...sorry SKECHE,ripped both of 'em.

passengerpegmounts022.jpg

passengerpegmounts023.jpg

...alright old man(dadofthree),your turn.:laugh:

...this ain't fair Blaster,how's come your pics posted and mine didn't?:laugh:(there ARE 2 black photo boxes in my above post aren't there?...at least they come up black on my computer:banghead:)

go advanced, manage attachments load from source and upload direct from source on computer, wait til the site tells you they are uploaded then hit post reply.

...this ain't fair Blaster,how's come your pics posted and mine didn't?:laugh:(there ARE 2 black photo boxes in my above post aren't there?...at least they come up black on my computer:banghead:)

go advanced, manage attachments load from source and upload direct from source on computer, wait til the site tells you they are uploaded then hit post reply.

Well hell,there they are.:laugh:(have always uploaded them to photobucket and then onto here with no issues,only the last few times have they posted as a black box...maybe i need to just wait a few minutes before i start gripin':laugh:)

Well that was easy enough,way less hassle than all those damned stickers(used dental floss to get 'em started and then peeled off/a little adhesive remover for the leftover adhesive).:thumbsup:

...sorry SKECHE,ripped both of 'em.

passengerpegmounts022.jpg

passengerpegmounts023.jpg

...alright old man(dadofthree),your turn.:laugh:

Well my bikes locked up in a body shop, but sum S.O.B. tried to loosen them the hard way Thursday morning :laugh:

Back