Switchback LEDS

karnage

Registered
which LEDs switchbacks do I get.40,60.80,120 to get the brightest but good looking light at the same time.I want it to match pretty close to my HIDs.I read that the 40 LED super white is 7000k in color.I have my pigtails all made up, just need to order the bulbs and correct flasher relay.

Check with GIXERHP, he can guide you. He did mine and they are a spot on match for my 6K HID's
I want to say they are 48's?

IMG_2408.jpg

where are you ordering your switch backs from? ive wondered how well the ebay ones work my friend has them in his car paid $4 for 2 of them and had them for a year

arent the 120 2 yellow 1 white ratio

I actually have 60 LED bulbs. I stand corrected. It is 60 dual color bulbs. all 60 light up white and all 60 light up yellow.

60-60 led SMT Stealth Ultimate Switchback Bulbs
Tail Lights LED Flashing
"Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. The new 60-60 led design is like have 120 leds on the bulb. Each led is a dual function integrated led that can produce either white or amber from the same led. This means that in both white and amber modes, all 60 leds are lit at the same time."

why does this mod have to be so expensive lol ive got so much money going into the bike right now AHHHHHH:banghead:

The pigtails cost me $6 for both 1157 sockets, plus some soldering and heat shrink and a little wire.May have $7 total in that.The relay is like $20 for the right flash rate.I want the 120 LED bulbs.I have a 10k hid setup so those should be close enough.

I am waiting on my painter and some grab bars and my seats showing up, then I am done for a while.The weather is getting good and wanna ride.

I am waiting on my painter and some grab bars and my seats showing up, then I am done for a while.The weather is getting good and wanna ride.

my stepdads my painter so waiting on the money to afford paint, my tune at shnitz and the last $400 for parts lol so $1000 aprox lol

Really, guys,
Next time just search my posts, and just give the stuff away!

I think i will never post any info any more!

Really, guys,

sorry i cant afford to pay to have them done i have to buy it piece by piece and do it and i would rather do it myself so i know how it works and how to fix it

So Russell, are those 120 LEDs total 60/60 or dual LEDs 60 count??

There are 60 leds but they are dual color. So it does the same work of a standard 120 led bulb but with only 60 leds.

Really, guys,

Oh, I think someone needs a wahmbulance. Some people just have to do it their own way.

When are you going to be ready to bring that fat heifer out to the track and enjoy it? :cheerleader:

Didnt mean to rain on anyones parade but this mod is so easy to do.I was going to pay to have it done but then I took a good look at the sockets and realized its a simple swap.Autoillumination even has the right metal 3/4 sockets for these.I do all mods myself when able to.Makes it more fun plus I like to solder and make nice wiring.

Reactions: Ham
Back