Custom Ignition Keys

b-eezy86

Registered
Family,

I went to a locksmith yesterday to get an extra key for my busa. When i handed him the suzuki key, he asked me if i had a b-king. I then told him I had a Busa. The guy stopped helping all other customers and showed me his website with custom ignition keys. I am going back today with my bike so he can take a picture with the new key in the bike. Prices are good too. He can make all kinds of custom keys such as switchblades and knives, 8-balls, dice, skulls etc. Check out www.badasskeys.com.
100_1739-518x384.jpg
100_2048-502x373.jpg
100_2056-504x373.jpg
100_1863-513x382.jpg

If you order one, tell him that Brent sent you.

100_1739-518x384.jpg

100_2048-502x373.jpg

i was looking at these too. How do you get the laser cut code for the key? he says maybe a dealership can get it to you, but i really don't want to mail my only key for the bike.

My friend ordered one a few weeks ago, supposed to be getting it in a few days, I'm guessing he's really busy with the holidays.

my friend got his key, one of the Hayabusa symbol keys, looks really nice, I can see why it took a little time, alot of work involved, cast, polish and detail, worth the wait.

i was looking at these too. How do you get the laser cut code for the key? he says maybe a dealership can get it to you, but i really don't want to mail my only key for the bike.[/QUOTE Couldnt you order one of the keys as a blank and get your local locksmith cut it for you? Your dealer should be able to give you the key code after you show ownership.

I'll get a can of spray paint out and get this to match my yellow hustler fastrak. Lol sorry covid got me going crazy im resorting to modifying my zero turn.

20200701_202854.jpg

Back