New guy from Louisiana

1fast450

Registered
Hello everyone. Been lurking for a couple months before purchasing my 06. Has 7000 miles and got it for 4700. Stock except for Yoshi full exhaust. Had a little spot of rash on the throttle side but basically spotless other then that.

Been riding most of my life but never owned my own sport bike. And always loved the Busa. Been on a friends a handful of times so I knew what to expect.

Well three days after I get my dream bike I Laid it down. Guy in front of me that was making a left hand turn decided to change his mind after he was halfway into his turn. I attempted to stop but didn't have time. Busa went under the truck and I rolled off to the side of the road.

Had a small amount of rash and took a very big hit to my pride. But it won't hold me down. On a job that will last till august with no days off. Stacking parts and polishing things until I get off to reassemble everything.

image-1637285673.jpg

image-1891718137.jpg

image-2189620480.jpg

image-632982498.jpg

image-1335110696.jpg

image-76205679.jpg

Will update as I make progress.

And can't wait to be a active part of this great community. This place rocks and has a lot of great people.

Rash was healed and gone within 2-3 weeks. Thanks to a couple boxes of tegaderm. That stuff is a god send. No painful scabbing. And healing time drastically reduced.

:welcome: to the asylum:whistle::whistle:

Sorry about the scoot but glad your ok:thumbsup:

What part of La are you in??

Hey dude, sorry about your accident, but your ok that's the main thing. Yea I'm in Houma, where are you? If you need any help wit you build, let me know and ill do wat i can to help. Just PM me.

sorry to hear about your get-off...i don't care how fast it heals, road rash is not any fun! glad you had your helmet on :beerchug:

I'm from south of new Orleans. Close to Venice. But was displaced to just north of Hammond. Working now in Fourchon.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I think I will feel at home and fit right in here.

And if y'all are wondering about the screen name it comes from the first forum I ever joined. Was for the trx450r. I have a 60+ hp 450r that I built and used to do a little straight line racing with.

Seth is my name if y'all want to get on first name basis with me.

image-4103537704.jpg

image-4227998193.jpg

image-3861018136.jpg

Welcome to the oRg!!! Hate to hear about the accident, but I'm glad you're OK!! :thumbsup:

When i was reading your post i went from "Welcome" to " nice bike " to " Holy **** " to finally "glad he is okay " all in about 30 seconds.

bigron said:
When i was reading your post i went from "Welcome" to " nice bike " to " Holy **** " to finally "glad he is okay " all in about 30 seconds.

Yeah I figured that would be the common reaction. I was waiting to get the bike before making an introductory post. But didn't get a chance to before going down.

But at least now I get to make it exactly as I want it.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Back