Kadraj-005.jpg

Kadraj-006.jpg

Kadraj-007.jpg

Kadraj-008.jpg

Kadraj-009.jpg

Kadraj-010.jpg

video,

- YouTube[/url]
We'd never get away with that kind of riding in the US, be behind bars without a bike a license for awhile :banghead: I don't know how you guys in other parts of the world get to make such crazy vids.....you must not have the same police presence as the US? Don't get me wrong I love watching them, but the one time I saw a vid of an american riding like that, he was on a 600, a military man in hawaii, and sure nuff not long after the vid was posted on youtube he lost his bike, license, freedom and career :banghead:
Anytime you see a cool vid with extended high speed riding the speedo will always be in kph, not mph. Us americans can't have any fun :tantrum:

Last edited by a moderator:
That video is exactly why I won't ride in groups. The first time someone passes me in my lane going at least 50 mph faster than me we're gonna have a short sweet talk!

We'd never get away with that kind of riding in the US, be behind bars without a bike a license for awhile :banghead: I don't know how you guys in other parts of the world get to make such crazy vids.....you must not have the same police presence as the US? Don't get me wrong I love watching them, but the one time I saw a vid of an american riding like that, he was on a 600, a military man in hawaii, and sure nuff not long after the vid was posted on youtube he lost his bike, license, freedom and career :banghead:
Anytime you see a cool vid with extended high speed riding the speedo will always be in kph, not mph. Us americans can't have any fun :tantrum:

You are right... Like here in kuwait, these ppl drive like fools... cagers...bikes...everybody !!! Everyman for himself.. The law is here but nobody follows them and cops are not allowed to chase... thats why if we are going to do any highspeed riding its late at night !!!

You are right... Like here in kuwait, these ppl drive like fools... cagers...bikes...everybody !!! Everyman for himself.. The law is here but nobody follows them and cops are not allowed to chase... thats why if we are going to do any highspeed riding its late at night !!!
Take care of yourself there :thumbsup: And I have watched some documentaries about Kuwait, and yep it seemed to be a free-for-all traffic wise...I wonder if that would happen in the states if they adopted a no chase law? You just quit running a plate and run every time an officer attempts to pull you over ???

Chasing motorcyclist lead to their death. it`s forbidden in many countries around the globe. get the plate- deal with it later.

Back