Lets see your jacket!!!!

I like my ICON (When I lose enough weight to get back into it :banghead::please:) Other than that I have a textile that I wear for now!!

ICON Jacket 2.jpg

I bought this one a few weeks ago. It the Shift Fuse Hybrid. It's textile with leather on the shoulders, elbows and spine. Breathes well for warm days but also has a liner for those cold days. I love it so far.

shift_fuse_hybrid_jkt_black_detail_1_600.jpg

shift_fuse_hybrid_jkt_black_detail_2_600.jpg

My classic Vanson perf (not my picture) - I've had it for years and I get on the bike without it
drove up to Vansons last week and tried one on and it felt like I was wearing a card board box. not impressed.

my Alpinestar I had was 10x softer and better fitting. was expecting the leather to be much softer and supple. could not find one that fit me right and they said it would be 6 months to have one custom fitted. I said yea ok.....:whistle:

they do seem to make nice one peice drag racing suits tho but said a suit would be a 6-8 week wait.

Scored this off a buddy at work today CHEAP!!!! Only wore it a few times and sold his bike last spring, thing stills smells brand new:laugh:
icon.jpg

In Memphis, it gets in upper 90s / 100s every day during the summer. I wear this under my leather gear and it keeps me cool. Worth EVERY penny.

under1.jpg

under2.jpg

Both the jacket and pants are perforated. In the winter, I wear Cold Killers gear under it ( with an extra fleece layer under that when it's really cold ).

Jacket:
jacket.jpg

Pants:
pants.jpg

Pardon the dirty gear, I commute daily and I wash it once a week. At the end of the week, it can get a bit nasty depending on how bad the bugs are. :laugh:

Joe Rocket textile, my favorite one, and a yoshimura perforated leather jacket for the summer or hot days..

Joe-Rocket-Suzuki-Busa-2-0-Jacket.jpg

Yoshimura Jacket.jpg

I like my ICON (When I lose enough weight to get back into it :banghead::please:) Other than that I have a textile that I wear for now!!

Only because you brought it up, I have trimmed my weight down on a primal blueprint"/paleo/caveman type regimen. It is not a commercial product or fad (one might want a book). One can learn about it by Googling those terms.

Very cool jacket!

Here's what I've been riding in this summer:

Mesh with hard armor in the elbows, CE certified armor in the shoulders and back, etc. Removable liner. Not too hot even in 90 degree weather. But I'm not sure how you guys ride in leather when it's that hot out.

ShiftJacket.jpg

ShiftJacket2.jpg

Back