Hulk Has New Seats

808 BUSA

Registered
Big Thanks to Lee at New Image Seats and i can't wait to put these on in a couple of days:thumbsup:

HulkFrontSeat.jpg

HulkBackSeat.jpg

those are going to go well with the rest of the bike :beerchug:

Thats Clean! I like that its UH Warrior colors in Hawaii! Like to see em on when you can.

Thats Clean! I like that its UH Warrior colors in Hawaii! Like to see em on when you can.

Thanks Everyone!! Hey chris i will post some pics as soon as i strap em on!! I was actually in hawaii for about 6 1/2 years. and i have a buddy who is a UH professor and has a busa in the UH Warrior Theme. I will find some pics when i get home to see if i post them.

808 BUSA said:
Thanks Everyone!! Hey chris i will post some pics as soon as i strap em on!! I was actually in hawaii for about 6 1/2 years. and i have a buddy who is a UH professor and has a busa in the UH Warrior Theme. I will find some pics when i get home to see if i post them.

Cool! Would like to see em for sure! I just assumed you were in Hawaii with 808?

:thumbsup: was wondering about the 808...

As promised...Now i just need to hook the lights up and wait for the sun to fall and take some night glow pics..

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

Back