Need Pictures of Touring Busa's

Tail bag and mount please! That seems like a good set up for me!:thumbsup:

So, I'm about eleven months late with this. Sorry I never saw where you posted this before now.

My setup is Ventura rack and packs. I think Pashnit sells them now, or you can buy directly from Ventura's U.S. office in Washington. If you call their office, ask for Amy Murphy. She's really nice and extremely helpful. Ventura Motorcycle Accessories Inc

As for the quality of the product... It is top-notch all the way around. I have ridden over 9000 miles total with the setup installed. I usually only ride with one of the packs, and it's always the same one. You can't tell any difference between the pack with 9000 miles and the other one which only has about 1500 miles of use. They are very solid products. I've had a few people ask how they hold up at high speeds. I've been up around 175 MPH with the pack mounted and experienced no problems at all. I looked over the whole setup afterward and saw no signs of strain anywhere. No bending of the rack, no stretched seams on the pack. Nothing. I highly recommend Ventura.

Busa Showing ZG.jpg

garage_attachment.php.jpg

tester.jpg

Okay, since you are responding here and all, I'm gonna be a pain.. :laugh:

I want a topcase, I already have the SwMotech rack and I need to know what size of topcase to order. Can you tell me which case that is? Looks like a 46L or is it a 54? Also, can I BEG for one more pic of the back of the bike, but from farther back so I can judge just how wide the topcase looks on the bike? :please: :beerchug:

a few more pics however its getting dark I will post the other rear pic later. I couldnt find a better pic that I already have.

back.jpg

haya2.jpg

smallercase.jpg

truck.jpg

two helmets.jpg

Back