633hp 08 Busa dyno video!!

lzbrown

Registered
Tuned and built by Rodney Williford and Greg Wallace at willifordracing.com previous bike made 540 on same dyno.

HP Busa tuned with ECU Editor - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC02295.jpg

DSC02298.jpg

IMAG0658.jpg

I notice your only under load for 3 seconds, surely if you loaded the dyno more it would be more realistic to track conditions and probably show more bhp.

Hey guys, thanx for all the comments. I will wait for your dyno video and you can hold it as long as you like.

Maybe these questions are rhetorical, but I will humor them. The 633 pull wasn't the first or second time it made that. Do you think he just guessed a psi then just happen to have a camera running when he made that pull.... It's been hit more then once and more then 3 seconds, the video just shows that it was accomplished, its not an endurance video. For the record I've never seen a 10min dyno run. Good day gentleman.

sounds like a kool track bike. curious to know how the GT40 will spool on the street. that turbo is quite a beast tho:thumbsup:

Thanx buddy, it is my st bike. The larger exh valves, twin entry header and turbine housing along with the c02 setup actual make it spool sooner then the gt35r setup I had on it previously.

Maybe these questions are rhetorical, but I will humor them. The 633 pull wasn't the first or second time it made that. Do you think he just guessed a psi then just happen to have a camera running when he made that pull.... It's been hit more then once and more then 3 seconds, the video just shows that it was accomplished, its not an endurance video. For the record I've never seen a 10min dyno run. Good day gentleman.

Dude don't get defensive over this I have no idea how to tune or make big power with turbos so what I said was a question. So just calm down. I think it really impressive that it made that kind of power. Just didn't know if on a bike dyno how long you load it. I know car dynos it not 10min either

Back