CBR vs Hayabusa!

gerignac

Registered
So got in to a debate with a friend today. He calms that CBR are more comfortable then hayabusa. Now i not done alot of riding on anything other then the busa but i know that i Ride from VA to FL and it wasnt bad at all for it been 900+ miles in a day. just want random input from other they have been on alot of diff bikes

I've had both and there is no comparison. The busa wins this debate. Two different styles of bikes.

He must have a pretty hefty tab at the local watering hole. :laugh:

No other liter bike or 600 ive ever ridden have been more comfortable than the Busa. I've ridden all big 4 manufacturer's bikes in both sizes, and I found Honda CBR seats to be the worst of em.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I was fortunate enough to have both an 08 CBR1K and an '08 Busa at the same time. The latest generation of CBR is a mighty nice bike and will worked well for a commuter for me. I am 6'0" and I could sit on it on until a full tank of gas ran out without any issues. If it had not been one of the legendary '08 "oil burners" I would still have it. I do miss the light weight.

The Busa is more comfy on the long ride but the CBR can handle the job as well just not quite as well.

Which CBR? I had a CBR1100xx and it was more comfortable than the Busa. Now the CBR1000 on the other hand, not so much.

Depends on the person, and their size.
I've ridden all the Honda 600 and 1000s up to 09, and I think they are more comfortable than the competition.
I still prefer the Busa, but it's apples and oranges again.
The CBR is a race bike with headlights and a passenger seat.
The Busa is a Sport touring bike made for 2 people to be comfortable on, and be a great "does everything well" bike too.:beerchug:

bear-on-bicycle-1.jpg
I bet you look like a circus bear on a CBR:poke::rofl:

bear-on-bicycle-1.jpg

Haha love the bear pic! I was trying to tell him it was two diff styles of bike but it didnt matter to him he still calms the comfort diff in them. and on the post about riding a cbr tho a full tank of gas is like half a tank to a busa is it? but he can say what he wants i love the cbr as a bike just think busa are all around better :p

Haha love the bear pic! I was trying to tell him it was two diff styles of bike but it didnt matter to him he still calms the comfort diff in them. and on the post about riding a cbr tho a full tank of gas is like half a tank to a busa is it? but he can say what he wants i love the cbr as a bike just think busa are all around better :p

How tall is he? The Busa has a further reach to the bars, that makes a big diffrerence.

The CBR is the most comfortable litre class bike but it just cannot be compared to busa. And as someone mentioned , it all boils down to the riders stats. A 160 pound short bloke will find a busa cumbersome where as a 220 pound guy with decent height will find a cbr too small . I am strictly making a statement based on averages. I have definitely seen skinny guys ride the bus and nailing it but i normally do not see often bigger guys on smaller liter class bikes.

seriously i mean come on a sport touring bike verse a sport bike... they are race bikes for a reason... no comparison busa wins

Why does he have a CBR1000 in Florida anyway? There are no corners....

Sounds like he's bitter since he bought the wrong bike... :poke:

Back