Great Ride Today!

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Started with a quick run up to Tellico Plains, over the Skyway, and up to the CROT. (In case you've ever wanted to stay at the Tellico KOA you'll have to wait. It is now gone from the Tornado that went through there a couple weeks ago.)

IMAG0694.jpg

IMAG0692.jpg

Kevin let me ride the green machine from the CROT over to the dam area down 28. The hype about this bike is not made up. They are incredible.

IMAG0693.jpg

Our lone Buell.

IMAG0700.jpg

A little food.
IMAG0696.jpg

A little relaxation.
IMAG0697.jpg

IMAG0698.jpg

One last gas stop at the Shell in Robbinsville before heading back over the Skyway.

IMAG0699.jpg

Very nice :thumbsup:

So, just how much faster was the 14r? Did you get a chance to grab a handful of throttle and compare it to the Busa?

No way to quantify "seat of your pants" dyno numbers, but after riding mine around for 20K miles....the green machine is faster. It pulls so hard around 6K all you can do is grin. The bigger investment for me was the brakes on the dang thing. One finger is all that is required to haul her down quick.

Very nice :thumbsup:

So, just how much faster was the 14r? Did you get a chance to grab a handful of throttle and compare it to the Busa?

Ditto!!!! Awesome day and made a trafficLESS run through the dragon. It was a ghosttown and it was great! Can't wait for the next one. :thumbsup:

I especially enjoyed our..."spirited" ride back across the Skyway. We shall have to do that again, Sir! :thumbsup:

O man, today was wonderful! Weather was perfect, no trafic, great friends, what more could you ask for. I am ready to go again. :)

I can't wait for Tim to show Blanca the chocolate milk and rice crispy treats from the Cherohala Market at the Bash...Welcome to Tennessee.

Back