dropped bike at powerhouse.

sorry guys been slacking a bit.here are pics of alienhead.dyno numbers.where stock hp 177 with 101 torque.new numbers hp192 torque 114.bike runs completely different now.throttle response is amazing.put a pic of my wifes bike in as well.no mods yet.but she wants a basket and a bell

powerhouse 001.jpg

powerhouse 002.jpg

powerhouse 003.jpg

powerhouse 004.jpg

powerhouse 005.jpg

AH and tune? Nice numbers for sure! LoL.. sending my ECU in tomorrow and then tune locally. Hope to get some nice gains as well.

Did Frank tune your bike using a power commander or the ecu? If tuned with the ecu, what was changed? ex. fan temp change, higher rpm and mph limiter etc... I wish I lived closer to Powerhouse because I can tell he spends time on your project to make sure he gets every ounce of performance out of it. Most tunners do a few adjustments, throw it on the dyno to see if it gained any power and then give it back to the customer. I wonder how long he spent tunning that bad boy to get that much power?

This bike was tuned with a PCV AND the ecu. We used ecu editor to unify the ignition maps, remove the speed limiter, and to turn ram-air compensation off for the dyno session. Ram-air was turned back on after the bike came off the dyno . . .

bpower.jpg

btorque.jpg

bboth 001.jpg

What is interesting is if you graph these charts against time, and not rpm, you can readily see that the bike is not only more powerful everywhere, but it gets to the rev limit 1/2 second quicker . . . . :cheerleader:

btime.jpg

Broeresbusa can attest to how the bike feels - Rob, how is the throttle response compared to before the tune? Please let everyone know your overall impressions . . . was it worth it?

Broeresbusa can attest to how the bike feels - Rob, how is the throttle response compared to before the tune? Please let everyone know your overall impressions . . . was it worth it?
throttle response is amazing.well worth every penny.can't say enough good things about the whole experience.bike felt fast before .now she just feels filthy.thats why im going for a ride right know.

Back