Gave her a good cleaning and added a few more goodies.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Since everyone loves pictures I wanted to share. I rarely clean my bike as my friends who ride with me know. Got to the garage today to give her a good cleaning. Wiped her down with lemon pledge and cleaned the chain with dupont teflon multi purpose lubricant. Added chazzos I had left over from when I sold my ZX14, bar end mirrors, and B King axle blocks.

6ccea305.jpg

c9fb6335.jpg

cd9eaa67.jpg

d0c24fe9.jpg

STOP posting pictures of that bike!!!! You are gonna cost me a bundle. :bowdown: Looks incredible! Wish I could make the bash to see her in person.

She looks awesome Bro! :thumbsup::beerchug: Whats next for her, if i may ask:whistle:

Mirror block off plates and she is done for the season. When the 2012 riding season comes to an end the tail kit and exhaust will be sold off. This was a fun project that I have always wanted to do.

She looks awesome Bro! :thumbsup::beerchug: Whats next for her, if i may ask:whistle:

Thanks. Nah she photos well, in person she is a big ole mess. Just mirror block off plates for the 2012 riding season. This winter should be fun.

Yea I noticed a couple were slightly blurred but overall good pictures.

I can never seem to take good pictures with my iPhone 4 and when I want to take a good pic I'll use my Nikon D7000 then I like to use Lightroom to clean them up so it's sort off labor intensive. I'm going to look for a good point and shoot to tote around this summer.

Looks very good! What brand are the wheels? Do you know how their weight compares to the stock parts?

Looks awesome, E. I really love the way it looks. Great job!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back