New guy, new bike, tomorrow!!

Well, again with the good news/bad news. Today the exhaust and pc were installed, good. It runs like utter crap now, bad. Riding to work again tomorrow (would have anyways), and have Brent tune it up again and get it running right. So, to appease you guys that can't wait to see a WHITE bike, I'll post up some pics of what I have so far. I didn't get any after the finished deal today, we also took off the rear fender and reflectors. I've got some more tweaks to make with lighting, lp relocator, etc. but here ya' go:

img3911medium.jpg

img3916medium.jpg

img3912medium.jpg

img3915medium.jpg

img3918medium.jpg

img3921medium.jpg

img3924medium.jpg

img3925medium.jpg

img3927medium.jpg

If you are in Hattiesburg MS, I think thats what you had said, There are a few of us down here on the South Coast! I should have my Busa next week if the paperwork ever gets here from Afghan, and we will be riding up that way!! Congrats on the bike I cant wait to get mine!!!! My Buell just isnt doing what I want!!!

Last edited:
Well, I don't know what happened to my post but I'll try again. The good news is the exhaust is on and the pc installed, the bad is it's running like crap. Took it back to work today and Brent still can't figure out why yet. I've no idea. Anyways, pics from the beginning, sorry no glamour shots yet.

img3911medium.jpg

img3916medium.jpg

img3918medium.jpg

img3921medium.jpg

img3915medium.jpg

img3924medium.jpg

img3925medium.jpg

Looking good. It's not running like crap, those guys are spanking that new Busa for you :laugh:

welcome and white may not be the fastest color ......but its what i like and thats what makes it important..

If you are in Hattiesburg MS, I think thats what you had said, There are a few of us down here on the South Coast! I should have my Busa next week if the paperwork ever gets here from Afghan, and we will be riding up that way!! Congrats on the bike I cant wait to get mine!!!! My Buell just isnt doing what I want!!!

I'm from Laurel, but yes, I work at Hatt. Cycles, so you guys make your way up and ride sometime OR some of us can head that way sometime as well. We will be doing "bike nights" starting up on Thursdays again, possibly next week. We will leave from Hatt. Cycles usually around 1830, and end at The Bottling Company (google it, cool place).

Throw that PC in a pond and use ECU Editor. I'm in Brookhaven by the way and congratulations on the bike.

Don't put plate on the side. Do a little search on this board and you will learn how to make a tag bracket from the parts that you already have to relocate it up high under the tail and get rid of the mud flap. There is no reason to spend money on an until kit unless you want to do the trunk mod (do search to find out how).

Turns out it was a vacuum hose that had inadvertently gotten disconnected, all good now. Running like a champ, but have to remap the PC-V on Tuesday and reconnect then. We'll see how she does then. Yay, lovin' her all over again!!

Why no plate on side??

Congrats on the new ride and welcome.!! I have a white one too. But, it's an 09! Enjoy it!!!

Back