Spring bash Attendees

Zuk I need temps. A little cold to you may be freezing and unbearable to me. :)
Uh did you say thermals? As in Long Johns? I don't even think they sell those in Florida? :laugh:

Just bring a few cans of Florida Sunshine and you'll be alright :laugh:

Anyone that needs a place to stay, hooken and I have a single bed that is open and a couch available in a cottage. We will split the costs evenly for anyone that is looking for a place at the Phillips.

fstbusa said:
Anyone that needs a place to stay, hooken and I have a single bed that is open and a couch available in a cottage. We will split the costs evenly for anyone that is looking for a place at the Phillips.

Dibs! Serious too, I local friend and I are riding down and were gonna stay at the microtel, cottage is way better!

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Beds are spoken for.

Ohh drop the skirt will you, are you a man or a boy?
:laugh:

Um just a wee mun in me skirt!
s_gloin_kilt.jpg

hey guys im pretty new to this site and 1st time going to deals gap. i have a buddy coming with me (CBR 1000). we are leaving wed. morning from morehead Ky. its going to take about 5 hrs on the bikes to get there. we can not find any hotels to stay in. any sugg. or help will be much appreciated, thanx again.

MicroTel is just down the street from Phillips, where most of us are staying. Is the MicroTel full?

- There's the Microtel
- The Two Wheel inn is great and about 4 miles out of town - best part is they have a GARAGE with the room to put your bike inside. Doesn't look like much, but nice and clean on the inside (and free wi-fi). Two Wheel Inn near Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway and Moonshiner28 It's where I would have stayed if I missed out on the Phillips.
- The Tapoco Lodge in between the CROT and Robbinsville is also a nice little place to stay.

Microtel is closest to the Phillips.

I made reservations at the Microtel 2 days ago and the woman indicated she still had PLENTY of openings left. (3/6/12)

I know I'm not going anymore. I like my bike too much. I don't trust "certain" people on here.. :poke:

Back