What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Got about an hour of riding in today. Cold and windy... gusts above 40 mph. A bit twichy with that kind of cross wind but still a blast. Hoping tomorrow is a little calmer. :thumbsup:

I see the cover over it in the garage but havent taken the cover off in a while :( Hoping the weather warms up enough that I can actually be in the garage long enough to do something to it...but its in the 30s in the garage and well, thats a bit chilly for me :whistle:

I bought her a rear stand today, new oil and filter. Bought me some rain gear and some riding boots. Trying to prepare for my Daytona trip in a few weeks

Installed a new Puig DB windscreen that has been on my shelf for a couple of years. Getting ready to start stripping off plastics to install Clearwater lights and stainless lines all around.

Replaced brake pads front and rear,switched out front wheel and rotors.Went out for a short ride today to bed in pads.First time doing time doing this myself,oil change inspection and sticker then im legal for the rest of he year:laugh::laugh:

Rode her to work this morning. I little chilly (mid 30s) but it is supposed to be in the lowers 60s this afternoon.

Couple more things. Added 35W HID low beam, and RAM Fork Stem mount for gps.

HID install.jpg

HID.jpg

Ram Mount.jpg

Well :whistle: rode her to lunch on a beautiful day ( terrorized the county ) :laugh:

Been riding everyday. I think the rodes have been wet once. Just now getting into the low 70's ( past midnight, at 2100 hrs it was 76 ) inside my house. I think it reached 80 today.

Lifted the back of the cover to put on my new license plate sticker, then lowered the cover back in place.

10 fresh cms of snow last night, it's still falling today.... *insert suicide emoticon here*

:banghead:

Back