2011 hayabusa

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
Good morning my org brothers and sisters...i just have a quik question this morning....What should i pay for a 2011 brand new of the showroom floor hayabusa? i think i am going to go buy a new one today and i think 12000 is a little much? Let me know what you think..

Is that the sticker price or is it OTD? What is the supply-and-demand for Busas in your location. I have read of guys paying $10,500 OTD or lower for leftover 08s (which is basically the same bike as an 11 except for color).

If I were in your situation, I would track down a used 08 in the $8000 or under range...and these bikes may already be modded.

12250 otd....i would want the warranty thats why i am looking for new..

i paid 13.2K out the door with the unlimited 3 year warranty and free helmet of my choice

a tad much, but it was exactly what i wanted and i got 1.9% financing

That price sits right around in the middle of the OTD price ranges that have been posted here. FWIW, I paid $8300 OTD for my old 08 (loaded) and $8200 for my 09 (also loaded). Both were used bikes. Best of luck.
P.S. Warranty is good for peace of mind but except for the recalls for the rectifier, clutch bolts and ignition wire, no major issues really for the Gen II.

ok so question 2 is 4200 too much to ask for a 2002 with 15k miles yoshi exhaust?

ok so question 2 is 4200 too much to ask for a 2002 with 15k miles yoshi exhaust?

If I were in the market for a Gen I, that price will be very attractive :thumbsup:
Check KBB/NADA, completed listings on ebay and your local CL/cycletrader to get a pulse on pricing for your local market. Example: an 02 Busa in EXCELLENT condition for my zip sits at $5600.

i'm going to go with buy used save some money. Warrenty, these bikes are bullet proof and you can fix anything that goes wrong cheapier then buying the new one. again unless it's color your after..buy used

Is that the sticker price or is it OTD? What is the supply-and-demand for Busas in your location. I have read of guys paying $10,500 OTD or lower for leftover 08s (which is basically the same bike as an 11 except for color).

If I were in your situation, I would track down a used 08 in the $8000 or under range...and these bikes may already be modded.

Yep, that was me. I bought a leftover K8 in on July 15, 2010 for $10,499 OTD. I also purchased the extended 5-year Suzuki Warranty for an additional $1000. The dealership was also running a promo at the time for 0% APR for 60 months if you opened a credit card with their bank. Totally worth it. My monthly payment is about $159/month...may cable bill is more than that!

DEFINITELY try to find yourself a leftover K8.

(get what you want!) get the year/color you want. it is worth paying a bit more in the long run, than to settle for something else to save a few hundred bucks. this is my philosophy at this point in my life and finacial situation.

if money is an issue and a new one is too much $$$, then look for that used genII with very low miles collecting dust in someone garage.

1-owner 08 with low miles, good price, some mods (P.S. not too far from me): https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/purc...153966-2008-busa-sale-4900-miles-perfect.html

This bike is screaming BUY ME :beerchug:

227156d1311552867-2008-busa-sale-4900-miles-perfect-b3.jpg

Back