She's getting a butt lift.

Passenger pegs came in. Had to fab brackets since the gsxr subframe sits
higher.

488e2d35.jpg

209ae263.jpg

d51420bb.jpg

I like the look of the duals, but I think it would look alot better if you could modify the midpipes so that you didn't need the extra brackets. If the mufflers were able to bolt directly to the passenger pegs the muffler tips would be higher. The angle of the mufflers would then better match the tail.
I'm not critisizing either, I just think having the mufflers higher would better flow with the new body lines of the bike.
Nice job though:beerchug:

I like the look of the duals, but I think it would look alot better if you could modify the midpipes so that you didn't need the extra brackets. If the mufflers were able to bolt directly to the passenger pegs the muffler tips would be higher. The angle of the mufflers would then better match the tail.
I'm not critisizing either, I just think having the mufflers higher would better flow with the new body lines of the bike.
Nice job though:beerchug:

I wish the pipes would sit up higher too, flow with the lines with the gsxr tail. Oh and the Tiforce system is a little awkward too. The left side canister requires using a spacer. Talked with my local shop. I may have new mid pipes made, go for a high mount look. This project is getting expensive.

If you don't need passenger pegs, ditch them and the cans and use a short meg or something like that. That will def keep it clean.

Done for now. I'll stick with the Tiforce till I can find a alien head or short meg. Now parts will be sent off to powder coat.

793d466f.jpg

Wow, I didn't think I'd like that, but I think it turned out awesome!! Great job!! :bowdown:

Thanks everyone.

Anyone photoshop folks here? Could someone make the current pipes into a high mount?

I think it looks sweet! Nicely done. This is on the top of my mod list. I think my R77s will look good hanging back there. :laugh:

Installed the alien head. Fresh oil change and added bar end mirrors. Forgot chazzos too. If only I coulld figure out what I did with my mirror block off plates. All I can say is that the alien head is loud. Maybe too loud for my taste. A couple of more things and she is ready for the new season.

6e57bcb6.jpg

e70a116e.jpg

6e255531.jpg

f80f9a77.jpg

Don't worry E, she'll grow on ya! :laugh: Sounds even better when your ringing her neck up in the 10-11k range. Just think of it as your pied piper letting all the Kawi's know to stop talking smack because the original big dawg is now present and accounted for and still isn't scared in the slightest. :laugh:

Installed the alien head. All I can say is that the alien head is loud. Maybe too loud for my taste.

f80f9a77.jpg

As far as doing high mounts ??? well all I can say is once you throw a female up on that rear seat she will definitely be highly mounted. Better make sure you get a nice short one to put up there so ya'll look symmetrical, if not it'll look like riding around an amazon. :rofl:

Back