ECR Track-day 2-26 Sunday (pics)

motochris

The artist formerly known as Chris75181
Registered
So this last sunday was a success taking out the gsxr750-my first ride on it was at the track. I did the first two sessions on the Busa-everyone was like when are you gonna take out the gixxer-they could tell I had a hard time parting away from my baby that I have been riding since 2005- I knew once I took a smaller bike onto the track there would be no looking back. With the exception of the bike fishtailing in pit lane:whistle:(new tires still had the coating on them) before I even hit the track...the entire ride was perma-grin-:laugh: I just kept thinking to myself what took me so long to get a "track-bike"...well this is only my second season on the track...but holly cow that gixxer carving up the track. All in all was a GREAT way to open riding season.Matt from the ORg. met us there on his BUsa with his friend Bryan on the yamaha... I sold a set of one piece leathers to a kid on thursday night-when I took em to his house-I was like dude you have the leathers now you should do a track-day---he said he didnt have boots or gloves (but had a cbr1000 in the livingroom) I said bro if you get your equipment by saturday a pay for your track day through ECR I will pick you up sunday morning..he didnt say much, I figured that would be the last I would here from him....next morning he said he completed gear and signed up. I said bring the bike over saturday night we will load er up...thanks to DAN the MAN from Mckinney Texas we were able to take 3 bikes...THANKS A MILLION DAN FOR LETTING ME BORROW YOUR TRAILER!:thumbsup: Enjoy the pics. Looking forward to march 31-april 1st weekend when we go again.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

046.jpg

SONEONE has been bitten by the trackday bug!!! YEEEHAAAAW

skydivr said:
Now you see what TEAM GIXXER has been talking about :laugh::thumbsup:

Haha-I will REALLY KNOW what you are talking about when Charles and I goto Barber in April ;-)

skydivr said:
We will be expecting lap timer results (PICTURES) as proof....

Wouldnt have it any other way-we were hoping to be Christened by Team Gixxer- maybe next time =~]

We are in so much trouble...Charlie and I just picked up a second weekend in March with another provider at Barber....

skydivr said:
We are in so much trouble...Charlie and I just picked up a second weekend in March with another provider at Barber....

Sweet- is that STT on march 10-11 ----very tempting---

Tiller said:
Yes that is with STT... COME ON DOWN and we will definately "christen" you :laugh:

man if I had my way I would do a track day every weekend at multiple tracks- unfortunately I work weekends(welcome to Retail) its like pulling teeth to get weekends off- and with an 11 hour drive- I would need just that- not like I can just take a sunday off going to Barber - sure is tempting tho-

That's 10-11 with STT, and again with another provider on 24/25....

That's 10-11 with STT, and again with another provider on 24/25....

31-1april we will be doing ECR again- if Barber wasnt so far it would be more doable- or if they had ANY weekday track days- :D

Haha-I will REALLY KNOW what you are talking about when Charles and I goto Barber in April ;-)
I will be at Barber on 4/14 AND 4/15, riding on 4/15. When will you be riding? I'd like to meet you if possible. Going to be riding my 09 Busa. A couple of my buds will be there also. One on a Bandit the othe on a Bking

Back