Spring bash Attendees

next time, this could be you.....:laugh:

IMG_0140.jpg

I just reserved one of the last two efficiencies she had. Ms Reba is a sweet ole gal.
This will be the first time I've been back to the state of my birth in over 30yrs.

Good Deal :thumbsup:

And LUCKY for you, you will get to meet the whole TEAM GIXXER crew!

Only issue may be if there aren't two Busas that look the same...we know how you feel about mis-matched stuff :poke:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Is that stuff still all over your hump??? :laugh:

That would be really cool.
Tell me how far is the retirement home you three live in from the bash?

Oh not too far.... just a few hours

You should come visit.. We are trying to be more Diverse so a south floridian would be a GREAT addition :moon:

I told Dawn to TRY and book us a room. If she can swing it (may be too late), and the rest of the universe aligns with favor, we will come up. Missed last year and it made me sick, especially seeing two attendees stop by the house on the way up.

We'll see, we are tentative.:please:

I'll have to cancel my photo shoot with Danica Patrick too.... I'll do my best.

I told Dawn to TRY and book us a room. If she can swing it, and the rest of the universe aligns with favor, we will come up. Missed last year and it made me sick, especially seeing two attendees stop by the house on the way up.

We'll see, we are tentative.:please:

if I'm hauling down then you guys have no excuse :laugh:

Love to see you again Zuk! Its BEEN A WHILE!

Ball is in Dawn's court, if she can book it, we will come....

I am thinking about attending this year as well. Doubt i'll stay at the Phillips since it seems all the rooms are gone. I have been planning a road trip to Tn. So might as well stop by on my way..

Back