hello
a picture of my little garage and my wife doing what she can do best :thumbsup:
se ya all tomorow

012.jpg

hi again

here is a vid from ebay search hayabusa 435 and you will find more
best from peterpain

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there are people around with your skills but how many would take the time to let us all see this build happen. That says you are not only a master but a generous teacher too:bowdown:

thanks guys

now i am going for a new silencer my other i complete empty inside but i have to build a diffrent inside and bigger outside diameter

006.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

017.jpg

Oh Lordy, you guys in Sweeden go to a lot of trouble to attract hot chicks. Over here we get the job done with a bottle of Tequila and a hot tub :laugh:

I am totally impressed with your skills and patients.

And thanks a bunch for taking the time to share your project with the rest of us! :thumbsup:

Your garage is most impressive as well. :bowdown:

Oh Lordy, you guys in Sweeden go to a lot of trouble to attract hot chicks. Over here we get the job done with a bottle of Tequila and a hot tub :laugh:

I am totally impressed with your skills and patients.

And thanks a bunch for taking the time to share your project with the rest of us! :thumbsup:

Your garage is most impressive as well. :bowdown:

hehe i have try tequila but i have no skill what so ever
so have to make fast bikes portwork for friends alu welding

thx all:thumbsup:

hi
i have probleme with my ic under full boost 1,5 kilo it is that the pipes will separate and will not stay
so today i have cut everything apart and will fit a wiggings clamp for the best endurance
more pic tomorow when its finish

besy from peter

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

hi

here is some pictures from today when the housing is finish,maybe i start to fabricate this housing
best from peter

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

hello
on this one i have use original pistons and rods and so far so god but i do nor rev so much only 9000 rpm there is maximum power right now

083.jpg

294.jpg

hi

more things have happend in my garage
i have made me a new pipe for race and one for the street i think it can be streetlegal here in sweden also.
today in sweden we 10 + so now son i can drive this year again,i cant wait anymore after all this winter with snow and so coold weather

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Back