What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

That's funny! I almost started this thread yesterday because it is one of my favorite threads on the 370Z forum I am on. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I drove her to work this morning on wet roads in anticipation of the 70 degree weather we are having now. I am leaving work early because I have an appointment with a client... at a park out in the country near the intercoastal waterway behind the twisties!!!

Are you talking about Munden Point Park? I live 15 minutes from there. We should ride sometime.

Looked at it before going to work and realized my ECU was missing...:whistle:

IMG_2326.jpg

Finally laid eyes on mine this afternoon while retrieving oem slipons to send them out to new owner.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

After switching out clear lenses and amber bulbs, I changed the oil and filter. Then i ran some power for accessories:

power port.jpg

tender.jpg

Today I drilled out the restrictor threads (smooth), knocked down the walls to the restrictor plug hole and radiused the oil filter pipe discharge.

~JH

No seat time for me today. Thunderstorms in the forcast and thunderstom watch just issued for our area. Maybe tomorrow... :race:

You bet that counts. My wife is pissed we aren't getting any snow this year. We will end up in the mountains somewhere. :thumbsup:

Got my new keytag in the mail today!!!

tag.jpg

Called about my AlienHead can that I am having ceramic coated. Should be here Monday.......,

I was wondering if they made that stand to fit our bikes? Where did you order it if you don't mind me asking? Your bike looks incredible by the way!!!

Install new Yana Shiki Iodized frame sliders. My ShoGuns were starting to chip / peel badly. Note to self..... Don't buy painted aluminum frame sliders.

slider2.jpg

slider.jpg

slider1.jpg

Got my wiring powered up!

So excited, worked all-nighter till 4am. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

View attachment 240395

View attachment 240396

View attachment 240397

Pretty jazzed when I got to flip the switch and didn't blow any fuses or see smoke. :laugh:

View attachment 240398

Half done with install on the Stebel Horn, and the Scottoiler eSystem for tonight's project.

Waiting on some custom parts from PMR Components, LED hump from Custom Cowls, & a custom LED seat from Ball Z Motorsports / New Image.

That looks soooo sweet!!!!!:cheerleader:
All we did (the night before) was install the Two Brothers Juice Box Pro.
And rode about 250 miles through Lake Meade, Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon and everywhere in between! No backfiring no problems, just pure power!!!! :bowdown::cheerleader:

80 bucks for the National Park pass is pretty worth it if you live on the West coast, as I got to rail through 3 parks in one day with some pretty great curves and great views to boot!

Back