Got my new Yoshi R77s yesterday...

beachz

Registered
When I got the bike it was running dump pipes out of the cowl. Sounded good but was drawing unwanted attention at times. We were out all evening but I installed them when I got home. Took about 45 minutes from unbox to startup. One of the fasteners for the rear cowl was broken so I haven't put that back on yet. I will stop by the atuo parts store and get a new fasteners this afternoon. Very happy with the look and the sound!

Yoshi.jpg

So glad my bike already came with R77s (slip-ons though but I actually prefer the DUAL set-up)). Just snagged a V&H headers from Rollin, cannot wait to put them on.

Thanks guys! I will try and post some decent pictures tonight if I have a chance. I probably would have run the stock cans for a while if the original owner still had them. I have a list going in my head of mods. Fairly small, I think. ECU Flash Interface Gen2... header... and I really like the GSXR1K tail conversion, but that is pretty expensive and I would probalby want to convert to the 4-2-1. Right now I am just really enjoying the ride!!! Heck, it's only been a week. Haha... :laugh:

Thanks for all of the positive input!!!

Ok so here are a few shots I took after I got home this afternoon...

Obligatory box shot... :cheerleader:

RWM_2424.jpg

Yummmmm....

RWM_2433.jpg

RWM_2434.jpg

RWM_2436.jpg

RWM_2438.jpg

RWM_2441.jpg

Here is a quick vid if anyone would like to hear it. Keep in mind this is from my phone. The sound quality is poor and it sound much better in person. I will get one with my real camera before too long.

th_VID_20120222_174733.jpg

Hi All, i just installed Yoshimura R77 full exhaust system"carbon fiber" on my Suzuki Hayabusa 2011, but i installed the exhaust without removing the old OEM header Gaskets as said in Yoshimura installation instructions, wanted to know the reason of removing said gaskets noting that there is no air leakage after installing the exhaust with said old OEM gaskets, Moreover since i already installed the Exhaust with said gaskets and its very tough to remove the fairing then the gaskets and reinstall everything back again, Is there is any negative impact or downside what so ever in the future on my Suzuki Hayabusa 2011 by keeping said gaskets installed?

Back