********* For all mobile users ********** TapaTalk going away *********

Ok on the forum runner app how do u add a short cut to this site? Every time i open it up i have to search to get here...

sent from my busa

Ok i got it..just get on the site and use the button on the top right to add it to your favorites..

sent from my busa

Freechance said:
Ok on the forum runner app how do u add a short cut to this site? Every time i open it up i have to search to get here...

sent from my busa

From the main org screen, click on the arrow icon in the top right. Then click "Add To Favorites."

That is for iPhone at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Ninja Skills

image-3790440122.jpg

image-3550104502.jpg

RussellJ said:
how do you guys custom the signatures like in tapatalk? i seem to be overlooking it

Under settings on the main page:thumbsup:

See my sig :poke:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool

Freechance said:
Ok i got it..just get on the site and use the button on the top right to add it to your favorites..

sent from my busa

Here's how its done for android, as you can see I made it my favorite.

ForumRunner_20120221_092443.jpg

Sent from my hayabusa!

ForumRunner_20120221_092443.jpg

ForumRunner_20120221_092457.jpg

I don't miss TapaTalk at all...

ForumRunner has been great and it's Busa fast :laugh:

I have been trying to download it all morning but it wont let me. Stupid phone.....I get to the spot to pay and it wont let me click on "pay and download"...gerrrrrr

lil charlie said:
I have been trying to download it all morning but it wont let me. Stupid phone.....I get to the spot to pay and it wont let me click on "pay and download"...gerrrrrr

When you get to that point, did you select "add to bill" or add a card?
It wouldn't do anything if I chose add to bill but I added a cars and worked easily.:dunno:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I DL'd the forumrunner app, I'll give it a shot, but its weird to me that all these people are having issues with Tapatalk. I'm a pretty heavy mobile user on several forums and never had an issue with TT.

Oh well, I'm not against spending $2 on an app, so no problem...

Have you given any thought into creating your own app?

I DL'd the forumrunner app, I'll give it a shot, but its weird to me that all these people are having issues with Tapatalk. I'm a pretty heavy mobile user on several forums and never had an issue with TT.

I noticed an issue having more than one site registered with TapaTalk. I'd click my shortcut to this site, and it would load the other. I always had to close the app, then try this site again before it would work :banghead: That's been going on for months now...

I've never had a problem with TT either. Im trying to but the app with my card like I do all other apps but the stupid thing wont work.

GsxrBots said:

Oh well, I'm not against spending $2 on an app, so no problem...

Have you given any thought into creating your own app?

Expensive!

Back