Brocks Slip-On Sale

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I do not need these..........but dang, these prices are insanely cheap.

awesome... thanks for the link... ordered me the 14" carbons... 250$canadian shipped, beats the hell out of the 1200 i was looking at for r77s... and at said 250 bucks, cant go wrong...

I got a set of the 14" Carbons too! What a deal! While I was thinking about it, I went back to there website, and the quantity dropped from 2 to 1. I had to do it. $940 original price, $199.
Thanks Big time, Superbeagle! Uh oh, think the wife will notice?

if only i didn't already have my mind set on the CT full system, i probably would've impulse purchased the last 14" Ti system

oh man.. I wanna jump on this but Im not a fan of big cans.. I like the megaphone style shorties.. any suggestions ? :banghead:

Did anybody else receive their order yet? I got the Gen 3 14" Titanium slip-ons, but have a little bit of a problem. I can't seem to adjust the left side pipe so the kickstand will clear it. The only way I've found to make the kickstand clear is to turn the pipe so that the muffler would sit parallel with with swingarm, which obviously won't work.

I went back to Brock's website to inspect the pics a little closer, and the bike they use to model this setup is lowered. It has a shorter kickstand, which should easily clear the pipe. I'm not interested in modding my kickstand just to make some slip-ons fit...

Any thoughts/ideas?

Brockssss.jpg

I just ordered a set of the 20" Titaniums (last style left and only 3 sets, 2 now). Hopefully the Gen 1 setups won't have the kickstand clearance problem.:please:

And a big thanks for the tip Superbeagle!:thumbsup:

I got my 14" carbon fiber slip on's Friday. I installed them Saturday morning, no problem with the kickstand on my Gen1 07. I did the marble mod, no pops or backfires. The lowered footpegs got close, but after riding, it's all good. What a deal! They sure sound sweet! Not too loud, not too quiet, just right. Deep throaty growl.
ss3.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks great! :thumbsup:

I wonder if maybe I got Gen I pipes by mistake. The box said Gen II on the label, but who knows... I'll give them a call in the morning.

Brocks always have good customer service.
Contact them and see if there was a mistake.
Their live support is online now if you feel like chatting.

I talked with them over the phone this morning. The guy said he didn't think Gen I pipes would even be the right diameter to fit the header. The ones I have fit perfectly except for being in the way of the kickstand. I don't have any mods that would affect it, so I dunno...

I'm going to take pics and send them in. My issue is that the clearance pipes are all sold out, and I doubt if they're going to offer me a more current set at the same price.

Am I missing anything obvious here? I've done a few full system & slip-on installations before, but have never seen anything like this.

Here's what I sent them...

It appears that the left-side pipe may not have the appropriate bends for my application. You can see that the kickstand contacts the pipe and also that the muffler does not line up directly with the mounting point below the passenger peg, even when it is adjusted to the appropriate height needed to attach the metal strap.

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4993.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

Back