can you guys and gals using the full yoshi r77 exhausts on your gen2 post some pics?

Re: can you guys and gals using the full yoshi r77 exhausts on your gen2 post some pi

I don't have the R-77 I have the TRC, both systems are close in appearance. I love it and sounds great.

TheBeast1.jpg

Re: can you guys and gals using the full yoshi r77 exhausts on your gen2 post some pi

nice rollin20z, think i emailed you today. im in chattanooga

garage_attachment.php

HEopenhouse2011_090.jpg

Last edited:

Here is some more pictures for your viewing pleasure.

CRS_1069.jpg

CRS_3119.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

bash-thurs-dragon 065.jpg

Thanx guys. Pipe looks great on these bikes. My mind is made up.

One more just for the fun of it :whistle: :laugh:

DSC04318.jpg

LOLz.

2011-04-11_17-36-12_74.jpg

2011-04-11_17-37-12_768.jpg

2011-04-23_13-41-50_928.jpg

2011-05-07_11-22-19_512.jpg

Thanks guys, keepem comin if ya like. I will have a pic of mine up soon.

:whistle:

Definitely the exhaust im going with, The cheapest i've seen the Carbon Fiber Full 4-2-1 is about $860. Anyone seen it for less?

Here is some more pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Who is taking your pics, while you are killing these twisties like that?.... Sweet :bowdown::beerchug:

Here is a pic of mine when I did my trip around the US, 2 summers ago!

Photo-0068.jpg

us129photos and Doug King "Captain" when he was out at the Dragon last!

nice rollin20z, think i emailed you today. im in chattanooga

There are several people on here around the chattanooga area. I work in downtown chatt and live in Cleveland. What part of Chatt are you in?

Also, there is ChattanoogaBusa, TwoBrothersBusa, Fishhook, Georgiabusa05, that i know of are very close and ride together often. Let us know if you want to ride sometime if it ever warms up or quits raining :beerchug:

Back