Decals or no decals....

Throw up a few good pix. I've seen them done well, and look like heck :laugh: Family rhyme, anyway it's your ride :poke:

I like mine. But it was a bit expensive. I think like $75 to get all the logos digitized so they'd all match, and then $25 for two sets (one for each side). It was worth it to me for a cleaner look. As stated above though, I tell everyone this when they ask for opinions: It's your bike. You have to look at it in the garage every night. What do you want to look at?

DSCN0002-2.jpg

I like mine. But it was a bit expensive. I think like $75 to get all the logos digitized so they'd all match, and then $25 for two sets (one for each side). It was worth it to me for a cleaner look. As stated above though, I tell everyone this when they ask for opinions: It's your bike. You have to look at it in the garage every night. What do you want to look at?

DSCN0002-2.jpg
that actually looks pretty sharp. would have nvr dreamed of doing that to my bike till I seen that.

"digitized so they'd all match" how do mean? what was the process?

I have a sticker for the local parts/service shop on my rear fender (mud flap), and that's it. No Kanjis, no "S" on the tank, nothing. Have to be sooo careful with stickers/decals. You can go from looking great (like Lucid's bike), to looking like you ain't too smart, in the difference of one decal.

"digitized so they'd all match" how do mean? what was the process?

To take all my jpeg logos and convert them to whatever format they use, they have to charge labor to do it (I'm sure it takes a little bit of work). I don't have to computer programs or knowledge to do it. Same as getting a logo embroidered, they have to digitize the jpegs to work with their stuff. But once it's done once, you're good forever, and you can just order new sets for $25 or so.

I've usually never put stickers in my bike but I figure with all they have done for me and done it right it's the least I could do...

ea525424.jpg

I like those decals on the black one.Looks cool.I am thinking of having decals air brushed on especially the Kanji.Have it in a sort of 3-D effect.

Back