pictures , video, of Smoke LED Tail Light from d2moto ebay

Ikillbugsfast

Registered
this brake light did not come with any instructions so here is some pictures of my in stall it comes with the connector
wires from bike white/ black strip=brake light black/white strip = ground soild gray=parking light
wires from the brake light white=parking light red=brake black=ground

Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300 Smoke LED Tail Light.MPG - YouTube[/url]

DSC04332.JPG

DSC04333.JPG

DSC04336.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the taillight bright when you hit the break? I checked your video, but can't really say.
Thanks 4 the help

it all so have blinkers in it too. I was thinking about making them brake or parking lights just to add more lighting but I am still working one that one ? I am going to use the stock blinkers here is a there vidoe

2008-2011 Suzuki Hayabusa LED tail light - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the same light and love the look of the integrated turn signals on the +4 tail

IMG_2330-113.jpg

IMG_2374-157.jpg

IMG_2392-175.jpg

IMG_2406-189.jpg

well I just placed the order from their website last night.
did u remove the whole tail to install the tail light?

all I did was remove the license plate bracket ,took out 4 push pins from under the bike.got a screwdriver and work the trunk bottom out from under the tail plastic then pushed the bottom of the trunk down .then removed the back of the tail light bracket 4 allen bolts.then pulled the light through the trunk.if you need I can try and get some pictures

all I did was remove the license plate bracket ,took out 4 push pins from under the bike.got a screwdriver and work the trunk bottom out from under the tail plastic then pushed the bottom of the trunk down .then removed the back of the tail light bracket 4 allen bolts.then pulled the light through the trunk.if you need I can try and get some pictures

That will b awesome if you can take some xtra pics.
Thanks

this is how I did it ,bolts under tail to license plate are 10 mm take them out .then take out push pins by pushing middle dot in then pick out with something then get a screw driver in pry the trunk out from under the trim both sides then push down the trunk bottom then there is 4 screws and two bracket 4 allen bolt 4mm on the side of bracket then remove brackets then pull brake light though truck then restall

DSC04403.jpg

DSC04409.jpg

DSC04418.jpg

DSC04392.jpg

DSC04416.jpg

Bro,
Thanks 4 the pics, piece of cake to install.It only took my 30min, looks awesome (i did the clear lens tail):thumbsup:

I had changed the sockets in my turns a while back to make them parking and turns. With this tail light I used the turns and made my others parking asnd brake. The turns are not that great, but I love having more brake light.

Back