What will be the next evolution of your riding career?

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Although I can't see myself ever being without a Busa or something similar, there's still room in the garage for something like this. This adventure riding stuff looks like so much fun.

What's next for you?

DSC_0034.JPG

mss_05_265_100_S_005 (1).jpg

Wow that first bike is loaded up!

My next evolution will be to get the wife the allow me to venture farther than 25 miles from home :)

I want to get on this soon I would trade my Busa for in a heartbeat if I could find some suc....... eerr I mean person to trade me heads up for it :laugh:

victory cross country.jpg

I'd like to experience the 200mph+ at a race event...off road biking seems like a whole new discipline to deal with

Adventure riding would be cool to do sometime. Like up to Alaska or even to the North Pole. Will always have a Busa in the garage. Would like to get the wife a 750 and me a Duck.

I'm looking to move on to a liter bike. Been wanting one for quite some time now, and at 54, my riding clock is ticking. Put it off much longer and I fear I'll forever wish I had while I could.
After that I don't know, won't be much else left to experience. Can't see myself ever being any kind of content on a cruiser or Goldwing thing. Maybe something like a Concours 14 and do some travelling. Dunno, I try not to think about it.

Back