Getting rid of my Gel seat Gen II

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
$120 + $10 shipping in the US.

Posted in classifieds for the next 3 days but I have a hard time even locating my own classified...

I didn't notice until posting this picture it's a bit dusty from sitting on the shelf. I'll clean before shipping.

100_5674.jpg

100_5675.jpg

Why dont you like it?

I actually did like it on longer trips. To me it was more comfortable and took a lot longer for my butt to hurt on a longer ride than the stock seat did, but it also took a little longer for my butt to settle in on it around town or on shorter trips. (feel like I'm talking about my butt too much).

Just selling because this one sits on the shelf often out of my 3 seats (I have an OEM seat and a race seat with no padding at all) and I am getting money back for a couple mods I just purchased.

Anyway, it's a very nice seat. No complaints with it. Got kind of a carbon fiber look to it. I really like the looks of it more than anything, but it's the most valuable and it must go.

PS: I think I have seen these seats selling for about this price here and more on Ebay, but I want to be fair so if you feel it is high lets talk about it.

$110 shipped to your door in the US. Same outside of the US unless shipping happens to be more than $20 (I'll cover up to $20 shipping) for some reason then actual shipping costs.

Wasn't sold. I listed the seat on classified for 3 days and on the 2nd day I got an email saying ready to expire. I clicked on the link and for some reason it went to sold automatically. I really dislike that classified section anyway so wasn't worried about it too much.

Sorry for any confusion.

Back