Sema!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattd428

Registered
Well we are headed out to Las Vegas on saturday for SEMA. Ill try and get alot of pics for you guys here are some pics of the car I build at work and the link to the website. The red car is one that is in the process of being built and has to ship to London beginning of next year.

Classic Look, Modern Performance

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

Cool looking car dude:thumbsup: but you better hurry back as that red one needs a bit of work to get it shipped by the beginning of next year.:laugh:

the red one should be finished soon just waiting on a couple parts and obviously paint and powder coat to finish. Ill post some pics up when its all done I believe it is supposed to be a dark charcoal grey color.

We wanted to do SEMA this year but a little pricey for us as a start-up. Maybe we'll see you there next year. Send pics!

I am actually headed to Vegas on Monday for Halloween and will be there all week. I may have to drop by the convention center if I can pull myself from the strip.

I am actually headed to Vegas on Monday for Halloween and will be there all week. I may have to drop by the convention center if I can pull myself from the strip.

Ill get there halloween morning hopefully i wont be too tired to check out the strip that night

Back