1st sport bike

Ikillbugsfast

Registered
My name is james and I am from around tulsa oklahoma .my v-rod was my first bike now the 2011 hayabusa.I never been on a sporty bike .never even been on a go cart or a scooter. tell you the truth I did not even no how to start it until the dealer showed me how and then I did not no how to turn it off. I no crazy.man the bike is awesome .I don,t have a problem with riding it is with wilking it and turning left both times i droped the bike .I noticed I am more on my tip toes walking so i order some lower links an Lowering Triple Tree.my v-rod was mean had a rotrex sc and a bunch more goodies but the hayabuse is just plan a$$ bad. my v-rod would brake the back tire out but the busa will brake the front tire up. fun times to come and more parts to order. so I need all the help I can get

DSC04046.jpg

297282_292621824098759_100000528313159_1147201_129062190_n.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

Welcome to the org. My names is James also, and it looks like you bought your 11 where I bought my 09. Bartlesville? I am in the broken arrow area. Again, welcome and congrats!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Very nice looking V-Rod and if you didn't know you bought the fastest color Busa, anywho :welcome: to the oRg.

welcome to the org. :welcome:

you might want to look into a MSF motorcycle rider training course. they can teach you how to ride that bike a little better.
take it easy, or the Busa will bite ya, quick.

Welcome to the .Org

Nice bikes! I'm located in Enid. Too bad about Tulsa shutting down the dragstrip..

Back