Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
As promised...pics for all!

PA150002.jpg

Made it to Tellico, Tim says hi
PA150005.jpg

We made a new friend Caleb that wanted to sit on the fastest bike, so I happily let him check it out.
PA150008.jpg

At the Overlook on the Skyway
PA150011.jpg

PA150010.jpg

PA150012.jpg

A few more

PA150009.jpg

Another stop on the Skyway
PA150015.jpg

PA150014.jpg

Made it to the CROT
PA150020.jpg

PA150019.jpg

Went up to Fontana Dam
PA150022.jpg

PA150023.jpg

And back in the driveway at 6:20pm What a fantastic day!
PA150026.jpg

Sweet pics! :thumbsup:

Who is riding the Connie?

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

That is Tiller's dad Jimmy. Tiller (Jay) rode my son's black CBR today to stretch her legs a bit. Alex is up in New York finishing his Navy training so the CBR sits in the garage too much. Today fixed that!

Sweet pics! :thumbsup:

Who is riding the Connie?

That is Tiller's dad Jimmy. Tiller (Jay) rode my son's black CBR today to stretch her legs a bit. Alex is up in New York finishing his Navy training so the CBR sits in the garage too much. Today fixed that!

Tell Jimmy I want his bike! That would be the perfect stablemate to my Busa.
Give Alex a big pat on the back and Thank you from me! :thumbsup:

Dang! We need more pics of that 08 Gen-II with the silver rims. So on the fence about the swap. Your bike looks awesome with the silver rims. Can pick up used ones for $175 apiece. Love the blue-silver look.

Here is Bigbird in track form....I bought these from Blanca for track rubber. I ran them for 1 season and decided to go to the GSXR instead of beating on the big girl. I still love the combo so I sold the gold ones.

011.jpg

Dang! We need more pics of that 08 Gen-II with the silver rims. So on the fence about the swap. Your bike looks awesome with the silver rims. Can pick up used ones for $175 apiece. Love the blue-silver look.

Looked to be a perfect day in the land made for riding! Nice pictures, thanks for sharing

PS: you guys suck! In and really envious way!:thumbsup:

Lucky dogs...did Jay run all the chicken strips off the Honda?

I'm hoping to get a ride tomorrow, but nothing as scenic as yours I'm sure.

TEAM GIXXER!

Here is Bigbird in track form....I bought these from Blanca for track rubber. I ran them for 1 season and decided to go to the GSXR instead of beating on the big girl. I still love the combo so I sold the gold ones.

011.jpg

Those silver rims look so good on your scoot.

Just now getting around to posting my pics... But yesterday as usual was a gorgeous day and a great day for a ride. I missed my gixxer that was left at home with bald tires but the Honda wasn't so bad... I called it a long test drive

And Keith I didnt run them all off but we were cuttin a rug pretty good at times.

Here is my pics from the day.
100_6044.jpg

100_6051.jpg

100_6053.jpg

100_6054.jpg

100_6055.jpg

100_6056.jpg

100_6057.jpg

Looks like you guys got some nice pics. Glad you had a good ride.

Back