• Slip on

Votes: 197 21.3%
  • Slip on (Down from a full system)

Votes: 19 2.1%
  • Full System

Votes: 411 44.5%
  • Full System (Up from a Slip on)

Votes: 44 4.8%
  • Full System (But would like to go back to stock/Slip on)

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Slip on (But would like to go back to Stock/Full system)

Votes: 26 2.8%

• Total voters
yoshi trs full 4-2-1 carbon...bought in 06..still runs and sounds great!

048.jpg

046.jpg

i have Brock's sidewinder and i am not happy as it hits every time i lean right,,
i want to put my oem headers back but i have to find a good pair of short slip ons,,

what do you guys think of this?

HAYABUSA EXHAUST SLIP ON'S , HAYABUSA CHROME, 02-07 | eBay

no?? what do you recommend?

They'll be loud too, and you'll probably notice a slight drop in performance, low end throttle response compared to the Brocks.
ANY slip ons with a stock header will perform basically the same, or the differences in power will be too small to notice.
Buy whatever you like the looks and sound of. If you want power, switch to the the Brocks Alienhead. You'll have great sound, power, and plenty of ground clearance.:beerchug:

I would recommend fabricating your own off a wrecked set. I bought a 2700 dollar full titanium exhaust system for 200 bucks because it was dinged up in the mid pipe and the muffler was AFU'ed. Not hard at all to rebuild a muffler. Just an idea. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

I would recommend fabricating your own off a wrecked set. I bought a 2700 dollar full titanium exhaust system for 200 bucks because it was dinged up in the mid pipe and the muffler was AFU'ed. Not hard at all to rebuild a muffler. Just an idea. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

What $2700 exhaust are you talking about? I've never seen one that expensive even if it is titanium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akrapovic full titanium and carbon. At work right now or id give you the part number. Think of termignoni's man. SLIP ONS for a hypermotard are 2600!! That's not even the whole system!

If you are looking for an economical solution that gives great sound you can go with these that I got off Ebay for like $120 I think. They are just slip ons but man they sound great for the price. I would compare them to the sound of a voo doo slip on system. Maybe not quite as deep but it is very close.

IMG-20110914-00044.jpg

I had yoshi slip ons, but were to quiet. I have chrome autozone tips welded on with a washer welded inside to create some back pressure. Eventually I would like to get a full exhaust system. Either Brocks, M4, or some type of megaphone full exhaust.

If you are looking for an economical solution that gives great sound you can go with these that I got off Ebay for like $120 I think. They are just slip ons but man they sound great for the price. I would compare them to the sound of a voo doo slip on system. Maybe not quite as deep but it is very close.

Just wanna ask, i see you got the hotbodies stealth kit. Is it too dark during daytime till you can't see anything or?

Anw, I've tried R-77 and Laser slip ons. Just in for the sound thats all. I feel that Laser is louder than the R-77.

Now got a Leo Vince Slip ons. I love it cus its deep, bassy and quiet with the silencers. And also its legal in my country. But my hands are itchy now, can't think of a legal pipes now. Except for the Scorpion, Yoshi, Akrapovic etc...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321338094.962487.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321338201.063935.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321338312.825776.jpg

Brocks/Hindle Streetmegaphone. Awesome sound. Lost 22lbs. Now if I can just get a map for her that would be great. Bought from Lang Hindle here in Canada. Brocks will not support me when I called.

Brocks/Hindle Streetmegaphone. Awesome sound. Lost 22lbs. Now if I can just get a map for her that would be great. Bought from Lang Hindle here in Canada. Brocks will not support me when I called.

Power Commander base maps are free on their website, and Brocks maps are free with the power commanders they sell.
If Brock won't hook you up with a free map for his exhaust that's BS, and I hope they get some bad press for it.

Back