Eagle Canyon Raceway TODAY 9-18

motochris

The artist formerly known as Chris75181
Registered
Me and my buddy Adrian ttok the girls to the ECR-track today.
When we left are houses at 5am it was storming and lightning/raining...but we had faith! Upon arrival at 640am rain had stopped and the only lightning was off in the distance...everyone was slow unloading and by 830 spirits were high and sessions began...rain did discourage new riders to the track..so we ran levels 2-3 at 28 minute sessions....Very Cool!
Enjoy

DSCN3842.jpg

DSCN3843.jpg

DSCN3846.jpg

DSCN3849.jpg

DSCN3852.jpg

DSCN3853.jpg

DSCN3854.jpg

DSCN3857.jpg

DSCN3869.jpg

Nice pics!

Once I get my work schedule sorted out, I'll be there with you.

man video did not go threw...bummer
Dan we missed you today catch you on the next one Brother.

My buddy low-slided his Kawaski 636 2004....if anyone has parts or know someone parting out..please chime in...he may chime in here shortly with a list
Thanks

YES... my new pucks have been De-Virginized!! well at least the left side (well over-done)...still workin on the right!

Best for Last..my very own umbrella girl,.my number one fan, photographer, my Sexy Wife!

DSCN3992.jpg

DSCN3994.jpg

DSCN3997.jpg

DSCN3999.jpg

DSCN3993.jpg

DSCN4002.jpg

DSCN4004.jpg

DSCN4007.jpg

DSCN4009.jpg

DSCN4011.jpg

Pictures look good. Sucks about my slide... I need a left peg, some new engine covers, and some track fairings before I can get it up and running again.

Pictures look good. Sucks about my slide... I need a left peg, some new engine covers, and some track fairings before I can get it up and running again.

you will have it fixed in No-Time Bro!

I will Edit Gopro later and hit you up.

Next track day at ECR OCT 9TH Sunday :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

some pics off the other camera.....this is the only turn spectators can take pics of its turn 11 at ecr..they call it the horseshoe U

010.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

Nice pics Chris!!! I'll be out of town on the 9th, but have fun out there! Did you decide if you can swing either Oct 1 or 2nd at Cresson?

Back