New rcc powered bike 09

bo knows

Registered
what do u guys thnk?

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02021.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

DSC02017.jpg

If its a Pro Street Busa like i think it is the forks are internally lowered and it has off set trees and it might have a cut neck and the glass front fender is made lower than stock. Alot of money in that pictures!

I think that seat is going to very uncomfortable on long rides :) O ther than that looks top notch probably get a few more hp and mph if you paint it glossy black. :)

If its a Pro Street Busa like i think it is the forks are internally lowered and it has off set trees and it might have a cut neck and the glass front fender is made lower than stock. Alot of money in that pictures!

I understand all that but how does the wheel not hit the radiator?

running the 35r dualballbearing by rcc and a mtc clutch with over 300 pds of torque motor completely built all done by richard pebbler ams 1000, ecu is flashed as well.... this hobby cost like a mofo becareful what u ask for lol superb job done perfection to detail unreal, customer service is awesome!!!!! todd extremepaint gonna paint it glossy black n then add his touch to it thnks guys...

forks where done by terry mcintosh will b at the track this wkd trust me its a tight fit but doable i'll try n finda pic for u... the last pic is what it use to look like wife paid for paint n i cut the rails n had to start all over she still wont talk too me LOL!!!!! LETS RACE!!!!

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01892.jpg

3d446274.jpg

thnks guys, took it to the track over the wkd 1pass, was just making sure everything worked. 2pass, ran 11pds of tire pressure and left the line at 7200 it shot str8 dwn the track off spring boost is set at 8300 to stage. all i can say is b careful of what u ask for.... rcc turbo has me flying thnks....

hit da track this morning got 5 passes in and iam a rookie turbo guy running off spring, wed we gone run full boost 30pds stay tuned .....

went to milandragway wed ran a personal best 8:57 181mph my 60ft is suffering do to i never been down a drag strip ever and only my 9th pass... going back sunday and we expect to be in the 7"s stay tuned... oh bike is running str8 dwn the drag strip thnk god lol

nothing new to report rained out wed n weather was too windy this weekend..... we will run a 7 sec pass b4 snow hits 4 sure...

Back