HMF Big Bird exhaust...installed.

Hp in the 190's, tq in the low to mid 110's using a pc III..I figure that a good tuner using an ecm flash shouldn't have any trouble getting similar #'s.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think the orange pipe is different. Not too sure about it though. I bet it would grow on me cuz I don't think it looks bad, just different.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hey man, what happened with the tuning? how much did you end up putting down?
did you get a before baseline run to show gain after installing pipe/tuning?

also curious to know how loud it is? does it drone heavily inside your helmet like those small slash cut shorties do?

looks pretty good. Of course everyone on here is not a huge fan of it bc it's not a brocks alienhead!! If u like it that's all that matters, i went with the full system brocks streetmeg, even after all the great reviews of the alienhead, and couldn't be happier. Looks great and i love the sound, not obnoxious at all, but a deep throaty sound. I think it looks pretty good on your bike, definitely different

looks pretty good. Of course everyone on here is not a huge fan of it bc it's not a brocks alienhead!! If u like it that's all that matters. I think it looks pretty good on your bike, definitely different
Not sure what thread you're looking at mate...there's barely a single reply that says anything negative about it.

I received the new black c/f replacement and installed it. I'm riding the bike around now without a tune until the weather around here cools down then I'll make an appointment with Johnny Cheese.

It looks much better in black..(pics to come) and as I said before, has a deep throaty sound that's not too loud.

Thanks for the compliments!

Here's a couple of pics with the new black c/f can on....

Picture or Video 002 Standard e-mail view.jpg

Picture or Video 001 Standard e-mail view.jpg

oh man. That was a mistake... You should go back to the orange can.

Just kidding. Looks a lot nicer now.

Thanks, guys...I agree, it does look much better. I'm just waiting for another month or so to get it in for a dyno tune.

Sorry to reawaken this thread. I just got the same exhaust on the G2 and I am having difficulty replacing the oil filter because of the headers. We're you able to get the filter off and on without removing the entire exhaust?

Also finding it difficult to get a reasonable starting point map for my PC5 with autotune. Can you help?

My email ID is gsrox2007@gmail.com

I ride between MSL and 900m above MSL between 15 - 40 degrees Celsius and 90% humidity...

I ran into the same problem on a friends bike and ended up dropping the pipes.. but then again I had to replace a leaking exhaust gasket anyways so I didn't really look all that hard at it.

Looks nice! I liked the Orange personally but it's your bike so glad you are happy... :thumbsup:

I'm just up the road from you so maybe I'll see you around. Johnny will take care of you and make it a completely different bike... :beerchug:

Back