Our Trip to Lubbock, Just wanted to share

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
This weekend we went on a trip to Lubbock. I was on my Busa, my wife was on her SV650S, my buddy Mark was on his CBR 1000RR, and his buddy (Which for the life of me I can't remember his name) was on a ZX-6R. Hope ya'll enjoy and I hope I do this right.

100_0280.jpg

100_0281.jpg

100_0282.jpg

100_0283.jpg

100_0284.jpg

100_0285.jpg

100_0286.jpg

100_0287.jpg

100_0288.jpg

100_0289.jpg

100_0290.jpg

100_0291.jpg

100_0292.jpg

100_0293.jpg

100_0294.jpg

100_0295.jpg

100_0296.jpg

100_0297.jpg

100_0298.jpg

100_0299.jpg

Forgot to mention, the first couple of pictures are from when my wife broke down 2 miles from our house. Luckily, we made it back home before it overheated WAY too much. Got it fixed up and rode on out.

I wish! My wife is the one who got them to come out which is even more bad ass lol

Your wife is right there with you, she got them to come out for a pic, and you are kind of too close to the girl thats on your bike, wow, I want a wife like that:laugh:

Look everyone else isn't that close to them, and you are right behind her, It looks like you are even touching her leg or hip, something.:laugh:

lol believe it or not, my hands are on my hump (and I DO mean my bike's hump). It just looks like that because of how far the camera is away and her arm kinda melds into mine because of the pic. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. LOL

my hands are on my hump (and I DO mean my bike's hump) That's my story and I'm stickin to it. LOL
Are you sure is not her hump:whistle: Sure, Sure, I believe you!:rofl:

ps. I see what you mean now, man it looked like you were grabing her hand or something, pics can get people in trouble:laugh:
Nice pictures!!!:thumbsup:

thanks for sharing the pics, looks like you all had a great time once you got back on the road :beerchug:

Man, my wife was looking over my shoulder when I got to the Hooter girl pics and she was pissed because I stopped on that picture too long :rofl:

Nice ride. Good bikes and good friends (except the guy who's name you forgot ???) - what could be better :beerchug:

lol believe it or not, my hands are on my hump (and I DO mean my bike's hump). It just looks like that because of how far the camera is away and her arm kinda melds into mine because of the pic. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. LOL

I think you meant to say her rump. At least that's what I would have been grabbing. Hahaha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Very cool...I was thinking Lubbock TX...but I see it is Lubbock NM. Looks like a perfect day to ride. Thanks for the pics!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Lol Lubbock NM! Its funny cause it reminds me of Ft Walton Beach being called Lower Alabama!

Back