Cafe busa

It's so satisfying to see other Busa owners doing stuff like yours! Just a suggestion for exhaust....it's easy to find someone who crashed and ruined ONE of his dual aftermarket slipons....modify the stock downswepts to accept the OTHER undamaged one(that you got cheap/free) and you have a nice, custom 4 into one system. One of the benny's is that you choose the degree of upswept for the final product. It's great so far, have fun, think how light it'll be. Raydog

ps, I was going to go cafe but since I have the other Busa, I went "Superbyke"

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

P1030092.JPG

P1040078.JPG

P1030940.JPG

P1030382.JPG

Hey, I just noticed you already have the downswepts. It'll be even easier to install/create a 4 into one! Raydog

Hey anyone know of some 16 inch wheels front and rear (matching) with dual disk mounts that could "fit" a hayabusa? Fit just meaning that they physically fit in the correct locations, not that they just bolt right on.

Yes, those will do nicely.
Remember, all you mechanical and fabrication skills will get your business nowhere...without a hot chick to model for you.
I'm glad to see you've got it covered.:laugh:

She is ok I guess.

The lady on the other hand is hawt!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Nice job, and glad to more people doing their own. fab werk. Also, I made few plugs using industial clay, but find it much easier shaping fine green foam blocks (Jo Ann's fabric store), not course for medium size projects.

Haha thanks. Yeah she does photo shoots for me every so often in like a pin up kinda style. And the green foam stuff works well. Used it on my last seat pan. Just wanted to try out something different. Im stuck on a headlight. If i could figure that out the.bike would be driveable.

Back